Part 5

(Jake up there, I love him so much)

"Wow I can't believe that you're here" she says. 

"What are you talking about" I reply 

Play it cool, it's ok she might not recognize you. After all, you looked like a different person.

My parents divorced at some point in time (even though my dad was dead ig, idk it doesn't make sense but whatever), so my name changed from Aeri Kang to Aeri Lee. 

"Aren't you Aeri Kim, we used to go to the same junior high" she asks me. 

"Idk what you're talking about, I'm Aeri Lee, and I don't remember seeing you at my junior high" I try to reply confidently. 

"Hmm...really, oh ok sorry my bad." she says before walking away 

She didn't seem to fully believe me, but it was enough for her to go away. 

Lunch passed by quickly, and we returned to class, this time for science. 

"Hey class, I know it hasn't been that long since school started, but we're gonna have a group project." "Think of it as a way to get to know each other and increase your knowledge" The teacher says. 

"UGHHH" the entire class groans. 

"You will have one week to work on it and create a presentation, so use your time wisely"

Great, I hate group projects cause it involves people and socializing. Well, as long as I don't get Joshua or Eunjoo, I'm fine. 

"We will be working in groups of three" 

OK, I still have a chance of not being in the same group as them

"I will call you in groups of three" the teacher says

"Jihyo, Jeongin, Sooah" 

"Let's goooo" I hear Sooah say. 

"Soojin, Solomon, Yunjin" 

"...." 

"and finally..."

Wait the only people that aren't in a group are-

"Aeri, Joshu, and Eunjoo" 

AT THIS POINT I'M NOT EVEN SURPRISED BY MY BAD LUCK, BUT I AM SOOO MAD

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYs HAPPEN TO ME, I'M LITERALLY GONNA CRY. THE TWO PEOPLE I DIDN'T WANT TO PARTNER WITH, ARE PARTNERING WITH ME. 

"Discuss with your partners where to meet up after school, because you will not have time during class" 

JUST GREAT, JUST GREAT. 

I go over to Joshua and Eunjoo. 

"My house won't work because my younger siblings are too loud" Eunjoo says. 

"Well we ain't going to my house, I don't want you people there" Joshua says. 

They both look at me. 

There is no way we're going to my house. Joshua and Eunjoo are gonna find out about the real me. 

"What about the library" I suggest 

"Too quiet" 

"Restaurant" 

"Too loud"

"Fine, we can meet up at my house after school" I say, giving in to them. 

After class, I quickly rush home and clean up the house, removing all the photos and pretty much anything relating to me. 

I quickly change into this and get my computer.