Part 12

(eunwoo w/ glasses <3)

btw the pic above is gonna be seojun for this chapter. 

ANYWAY....

I wake up and get ready for school and do the usual. 

(sorry i'm really tired today, I'll try to fix it later)

I head into class, and continue on with my day. 

During lunch Eunjoo and Joshua come up to me and ask whether or not I can work with them. 

"I have some family business after school, but I may be able to around dinner time." I tell them

"Ok, remember, we're presenting the day after tomorrow. So please work on it" Eunjoo says before walking away. 

However, Joshua did go yet. 

"What do you want?" I ask him

"Seriously, family business? You mean ditching us for Seojun?" He says, pissed off. 

How did he find out about that? Was he there? Ditching them for Seojun isn't really a problem, so it doesn't matter what he thinks. 

"It's not like that. I was there with my family" I reply. 

"Whatever" He walks away, more at ease. 

Time skip till the last bell (i'm so sorry T_T)

I walk over to the 10th grade classroom and wait outside for Seojun. 

After a couple of minutes he comes out. 

"Oh, you're here" he says smiling brightly

"yup, let's go" I reply

We walk out of the gates and Seojun leads us to his house. 

"Do, we each get a room?" I ask him

"Yup, the house is pretty big" he says. 

"What was your mom like?" I ask him

"She was really nice and hardworking. Although I don't think she and dad got along."

"Oh"

"What about your dad."

"I think he loved me way more than mom, so it was nice to be around him. I think I spent the most time with him; he really cared about us." I say remembering him. 

"You know, about the whole Joshua thing. Should I tell him about like this? You know getting a new dad and step brother." I ask him

"Well, I think this is a really important part of your life, so it may be hard to hide. But, if you end up telling him, you have to keep in mind that he might find out who you really are." He says softly

"Mk. You're right. He's already got the wrong idea, so I might have to end up telling him."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I think he saw us go to hot pot dinner the other day, but I think he only saw the two of us." I say. 

"Btw, I told Eunjoo and Joshua that I'd work with them on our project today, since I kinda ditched them for 2 days."

"Ok. Why don't you invite them over. You can tell them about the whole situation, and get you're project done" 

"Umm... I'm not sure yet." I say uneasily

"Don't worry. Take your time, you don't have to rush it." He says comfortingly. 

He pats my head gently and continues walking.