Part 11

(lixie, aka, lix, aka, felix, aka yongbok)

While the Lee family was dealing with their shit (the whole moving thing), Eunjoo and Joshua were doing their thing. 

So like a Joshua and Eunjoo POV:

We head over to Joshua's house and go inside. 

"My mom isn't home yet, let's go up to my room." Joshua says. 

Eunjoo sits on Joshua's bed and says, "I wonder why Aeri isn't here, I wonder if she's okay." 

"Yah" Joshua says, She's probably just scared or embarrassed 

Eunjoo looks over to Joshua's desk and sees a green-blue- and-white colored friendship bracelet. 

"What's that?" She asks.

"Oh the bracelet? It's just something my best friend gave me, it's cringe but I don't want to throw it out." 

Weird, it looks just like the one Aeri was wearing in the polariod I stole, Eunjoo thinks. 

"Do you still hang out with them?" I ask. 

"Not really, I moved so I haven't contacted her in a while. We were really close when we were children though" He says. 

So it isn't Aeri, Eunjoo clarifies 

"By the way, tomorrow it's possible Aeri won't join us. We can't do my house tomorrow since my older brother is visiting from college, so can we go to a restaurant?" Joshua asks. 

"Sure" Eunjoo replies and they continue to work. 

Back to Aeri POV: 

Back at home, Yeonjun gets a call from mom. 

"Btw, tomorrow we're going to a restaurant for a family dinner" He says, "Be ready before 6:30"

"Ok" I reply. 

I head for my phone and text Eunjoo and Joshua. 

Sorry guys, I can't make it tomorrow, but I promise to work on it by myself

I text them 

Don't worry 

It's fine

Eunjoo  and Joshua reply replies. 

Time skip to next day cause I'm lazy (btw you just like pack and all)

The next day at school, I head to the classroom and this time Joshua appears in front of me. I try to evade him, but he continuously blocks me. 

I almost make it past him, but he grabs my hand and pulls me to a corner. 

He comes close enough that my back hits the wall.

"How long are you going to run away?" He asks me. 

"What do you mean?" I ask him back while averting my eyes from his. 

"You've been avoiding us; you can't keep that up forever." He says

"Whatever. I'm not avoiding you, I'm just busy with other things" I say before releasing my hand from his grip and walking away.  

OMG, my face is probably so red, why did he have to come so close. 

I quickly rush to the bathroom, but of course I wasn't paying attention, so I bump into someone. This time, Seojun. 

"Are you ok-, oh it's you. Aeri, right?" He asks

"Umm.. ya" I look up, but damn he's tall. (like 6 feet) I think we have like a 4 inch difference. 

"Have you started packing?"