Home

There were paintings, line drawings, sculptures, you named it they had it in this exhibit. Mafuyu was a bit more quiet as they wove around different works. They walked into another room, in the center was a beautiful charcoal drawing of a Phoenix. Its tail feathers were dipped into a pile of ash as it spread its wings pulling itself up out of them. Uenoyama moved toward it.

Mafuyu Sato, Phoenix rising. Was written on the card underneath. What made this artwork so amazing was the one beside it that was in full color. It mirrored the charcoal drawing. Uenoyama was shocked to see the name of the artist. Shizusum could draw? He hadn't thought about that.

"Yeah, he is pretty creative. He is the one that taught me how to draw." Mafuyu beamed from his side.

"Come on, you need to see this one!" He giggled as he pulled the taller male with him.

They moved to another section of the room. Here things were in various art styles. Most had amazing bright vibrant color as Mafuyu tugged Uenoyama through the pictures. He stopped in front of one. This one had a lot of people around it. Many were twisting there heads at it. The card underneath had Mafuyu's name printed on it, the title of the piece: Grooming.

It had an almost photo quality to it. The picture showed Haruki seated in a chair. He was before a mirror while some one put his hair up. The details in it were astounding. Uenoyama leaned in. He could see flecks of color in the portraits eyes.

"Dose Haruki know?" he asked.

"He does now! Why would you draw that?" Haruki shook his head from behind the pair.

"They wanted me to draw a life portrait." Mafuyu shrugged.

"I'm so embarrassed!" Haruki pulled his scarf up to cover his nose and mouth.

"Come on, let's get outta here." Akihiko made a path for them to get out.

They spent the next hour or so looking around other exhibits. There was a lot going on. Mafuyu appeared to love it all. They came up to a stand selling jewelry. Uenoyama found a black leather bracelet with a blue and silver bead on it. It looked pretty cool, the best thing about it was there was another one in opposite coloring. The bracelet was a soft rusted brown red color. The bead was gold with green making it stand out more. Uenoyama quickly bought the pair.

He went up to Mafuyu as the gigner was talking to his roommate. Without saying anything, Uenoyama took the boys hand. He slipped the black bracelet on, pulling the cords to tighten it to the smaller wrist. He felt as the black one resembled him more where the rusty colored one reminded him of Mafuyu.

"What are you...?" Mafuyu asked.

Instead of answering, Uenoyama hid their hands in his coat pocket. He gave a twisted smirk to the boy.

"Nothing. We should..." He began.

"It's getting a bit crowded here. How about we head back to our place?" Akihiko offered.

"Oh! I want to see your place!" Mafuyu grinned, eyes dancing with delight.

"Oh, um, well..." Uenoyama muttered.

"Come on, they can ride with me as long as you take your guitar." Akihiko pressed.

"No, um right yes..." Uenoyama's face flushed red. How was he going to avoid this situation!

"Two people can't ride in the front seat!" Mafuyu insisted.

"Yeah, but your small, I'm sure I can..." Akihiko was about to shift his drum kit around.

"I can ride with Uenoyama!" Mafuyu beamed.

"Uh, but the guitar..." Uenoyama stumbled over the words.