Pleasure

⚠️smut ⚠️

“Please?” Uenoyama bowed before the silent drummer. They stood in the doorway to Akihiko’s apartment.

“You want me to lend you, my baby?” Akihiko chomped on the toothbrush he held in his mouth.

“Yes, please!”  Uenoyama begged, not getting up from his bow.

The drummer drew in a deep breath. He blew it out as he took the toothbrush from his mouth. He pulled the towel from his shoulder to wipe his mouth off. His bare chest glistened from the shower. He looked down at his young friend.

“Fine! I got the bike ready anyway!” He huffed.

Uenoyama stood up, eyes wide he gapped at the blond man. Akihiko motioned for him to come inside.

“Keys are on the counter in the kitchen…” He began as he made his way to the bathroom.

“Wait, I need the bike keys and my apartment keys.” He took care of the towel.

Coming back out, he still only wore thin grey boxers. He took the keys from the teens' hands. Slipping the car keys off of the ring, he found another keychain to put them on.

“Don’t lose them. It’s the only set I have.” Akihiko warned.

“I won’t! Thank you!” Uenoyama cried.

“Don’t forget the condoms!” Akihiko yelled. The boy was gone racing down the steps. Akihiko shook his head.

Once dressed, the drummer walked to the corner drug store. He bought a box of small condoms and a large tube of Lube. Snickering, he added some chocolate before heading back. He hung the bag on the handle to Uenoyama’s apartment.

“Have fun, kid.” He chuckled, smacking the door.

With that, he went to get his motorcycle. He had been rebuilding it ever since he got the car done. Akihiko liked to keep his hands busy. Rebuilding cars or bikes was something he found relaxing. He swung onto the black and chrome ride. Haruki was waiting for him.

That’s when a thought hit him, damn it! He gunned the engine swing around he raced the lights toward the other apartment complex. Sure enough, the three males were standing beside the Mustang. Akihiko pulled the bike up beside the car. Haruki looked confused.

“Kid said he needed the car. Come on, let me take you for a ride.” Akihiko smiled at the startled blond.

“Oh, ok.” He walked over, accepting the helmet the drummer held out to him. Once he was swatted behind the muscular blond, Haruki tentatively wrapped his arms around him.

“I left you something on your door.” Akihiko winked to his bandmate. He took off before either boy could remark.

“Um, why did you borrow the car?” Mafuyu asked.

“I just, um, well thought since we needed to go to the shops. It, um, had more room for stuff.” Uenoyama rushed forward to open the passenger door.

Mafuyu giggled at how cute the dark-haired teen was. He laced his bag of clothing and toiletries in the back seat before climbing into the front.

“That was thoughtful.” He nodded as Uenoyama took his place behind the wheel.

Over the past week, the two had figured out meals to make together. Mafuyu was going to spend the two days with Uenoyama at his place. Uenoyama wasn’t sure what else they would do in the hours between cooking. He tried not to think about it. Every time he did, his cheeks heated up.