Part 5!

Niall's POV.:

I tried to fall asleep but Em was missing, she used to lay next to me, play with with my hair, kiss me on the cheek and always tell me how happy and lucky she was to have me as a boyfriend.

I missed her so much and I was worried but I tried to fall asleep.

Emily's POV.:

I woke up in a hospital I guess, I felt weak and numb and I was in pain.

I was laying on a bed and a lot of other people were there as well, waiting to be called by the announcer.

The doctor came over to me and said that I have to get into the surgery room because they have to stitch my stomach.

Well, yea I've probably lost a lot of blood but the doctor said I was fine and stable which mean I have go stay here for a little bit because there are worse cases.

I was fine with that, I had a bandage around my stomache (meanwhile) and I broke my leg, 2 ribs and my arm hurtd a bit as well. Besides that I had a headache, probably because I hit my head and it was bleeding as well.

I know this is stupid but the only one who can help me right now to get better is Nialler. Yes, he was harsh and mean to me and I'm not sure if he would even come but I need him right now, I really do.

I asked the nurse if I could call someone and she let me, I thanked her and called Niall.

Niall's POV.:

I almost fell asleep when suddenly my phone rang. I wondered who would call me at 11pm. I looked at ID and it was unknown. Hmm I wasn't sure if I should pick up or not.

Do you think he will pick up or not ? 😳 Comment below!