Part 7!

Emily's Pov:

I started crying in front of everyone right there on the hospital bed while I was waiting for the surgery.

Now I know that he has another girl, I mean he didn't deny anything when I mentioned a girl which means that he has another one. He was probably at her place doing whatever and that was another reason why he had to go I guess.

Why was he so harsh and mean to me ? He wanted me to leave, I left.
And now when I needed him the most, he ignored me and refused to show up at the hospital.

I always knew that I didn't deserve him, I mean he was the best boyfriend ever, he is a superstar and I am a nobody. He was so kind, protective and lovely to me, always and now he changed so much. I expected him to break up with me sooner or later but I really didn't think that he would cheat on me.

No one deserved to be cheated on, it's horrible. Although I knew that Niall did these things, I wanted him to be next to me right now. I wanted to hold his hand and stroke his cheek and run my hands through his fluffy hair and ...I wanted to kiss him.

I didn't kiss him in a long time because he was on tour and you know as soon as he arrived he wouldn't let me touch him so yea.

I was still crying but I tried to sleep until the announcer calls my name to get into surgery.

Niall's Pov:

What the hell is wrong with me ? I couldn't believe that I acted like an asshole towards her and she even was in the freaking hospital and wanted me to come over.

I decided to go to the hospital, I didn't care what anybody else would think about me being there, I really didn't care. I mean, it's actually my fault anyways, if I wouldn't have told her to leave then she wouldn't have ran across the street.

I got into the car and drove to the love of my life.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine, I guess there will be one more chapter until the story ends :) xx