Part 6!

Niall's Pov:

Finally I decided to pick up the phone.
I was waiting for the other person to talk and hope it wasn't a crazy fan.

I mean I love my fans but privacy is privacy and I don't want them to know my number obviously.

A weak voice finally spoke up: "N-N iall ? A-are you there ? It's me E-Emily"

"EMILY ? What happend to your voice ? Are you okay ? Did something happen ? Why are you shuttering, are you sad ? "

I knew something was wrong but I regretted asking all these questions because I wasn't allowed to show care.

"Niall calm down, I just wanted to say t-that I am in the hospital because I crashed with a car when I was running away from your place, I wanted to run across the street and suddenly this big truck came towards me. I have to get into surgery but I have to wait a few hours. All I need is you right now Nialler. I know we fighted and you wanted me to leave but PLEASE come over, I really need you by my side because I do love you and I know that you probably have an other girl but please just come" she said quietly with tears in her eyes I guess.

Oh my God, I couldn't believe what she was saying, I am worried as hell now although I was so harsh to her, she still wants me next to her. That girl is just so perfect, the love of my life. I wanted to cry but I hid it. I ran my hands through my hair and I just wanted to go to her ..but I couldn't.

"N-Niall ?" she waited for an answer amd I realized I didn't say anything.

"Em I am sorry but I can't come, good luck with your surgery, I have to go."

What did I just say ? What is wrong with me ?