INTRO

The Park family was very happy and satisfied with their lives, though it wasn't very well to do but the members of the family never complained. The most important reason of their happiness was their one and only son Park Jimin. They loved him more than anything. His mother tried so hard to get pregnant after three continuous miscarriages. But after safely giving birth to a beautiful son, the mother forgot all her pain and trauma. He was the star of her parent's eyes. If he got a little scratch, his mom would freak out. She was always overprotective towards her son because he was very beautiful and too cute to be true. She never left him alone. Always dropping and picking Jimin from school and even taking him to the park and all. He wasn't even allowed to go out without permission and have a sleepover with his friends. Though he got fed up with it but he never complained because he knew that his mother loves him so much that's why she's being like that. He was understanding. But after entering middle school, he argued with his mother to let him go by himself. He's not a kid anymore and going to school with his mom would be so embarrassing. Thank God, he had his father who helped him to convince her. She agreed on one condition that he would come straight home after classes and not go out with his friends. He promised his mother that he won't go anywhere except school. Because of that, Jimin barely had any friends.
Still he was happy because even if he hadn't have so many friends, he has a loving family which is the most precious to him.
Years passed by, and Jimin entered college. He became the centre of attention immediately since he had ethereal beauty as an adult. Many girls proposed him but he kindly rejected them all. One of the reason was that he was into boys. It wasn't hidden from his parents but they supported him. Jimin never felt any romantic interest in his male classmates and other college boys. He was waiting for the right person.

Life was smooth going. But you know obstacles always make their way towards you. His life took a turn  because of one certain person.