Part-2

Timeskip - Wedding day

"Jimin! There's still time. You should run away. Don't worry about us" Mr. Park said to his son.
"Yes son. Your dad is right. Run away from here and never come back. We don't know how that monster will treat you after the marriage." Mrs.Park added.
Jimin was just emotionlessly looking in the mirror. "No! I won't do that. It's my fate I guess. So I gotta accept it. Even if I ran away, he'll find me using his sources and I don't want you both to get hurt because of me."
"But son-"
"Please dad! I don't want further talks about this matter. I've already prepared myself to suffer in hell. Please don't make it more hard for me. I just want my parents safety."
"Do you think we could be happy seeing you suffer?"
"Just get used to this from now on, mom."
"Jimin, my baby." The mother was in tears. She hugged her son from the back who was sitting on the chair. His eyes were red and puffy, seeming like he cried all night. Her husband didn't know how to comfort her because he also needed someone to comfort him. He just closed his eyes and let the tears fall down.
Just then a guard entered the room.
"Mr.Park! Isn't he ready yet? Boss is calling. You know he doesn't like to wait."
"We-we are coming." He wiped his tears.
"Ok hurry!" The guard went from there.
Sadly, they took Jimin to the aisle where RM was waiting for him in a black suit whereas Jimin was in white. When he saw Jimin he couldn't take his eyes off him but jimin's eyes were looking down. His dad held his (Jimin) hand and placed it on RM's.
"Please take good care of him."
RM smirked. "Don't you worry, Mr.Park! I'll take care of him the way you'll never imagine." His words were sarcastic on which Mr.Park couldn't say anything. He kept silent.
The ceremony started. They took their vows. "Why are we even taking vows when they're all lies?" Jimin thought in his mind.
Priest - "Do you Kim Namjoon take Park Jimin as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"So his real name is Kim Namjoon." Jimin thought again.
RM- "Yes I do." He said looking at his groom.
"Do you Park Jimin take Kim Namjoon as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked Jimin.
"Yes I do." *Coldly*
Priest - "I declare you both as husbands. You may kiss now."
Jimin's eyes widened hearing the word "kiss". He looked up at RM, who was stepping towards him." He immediately shut his eyes off. Just then he felt a peck on his forehead. Opening his eyes, he saw RM smirking at him. (God! He smirk too much. 🤔)

"I'll kiss you properly later." He whispered in his ear. It shivered Jimin deep down.

Finally they got married.

"Take care son."
"I'll. You too." He gave a peck to his mom on her cheek.
"Where's dad btw?"
"I saw him talking something with that monster a while ago. He must be with him."
"I see. Please tell him to take care of his health."
"Yes I'll."
Jimin sat in the car. The driver took him to RM's mansion as he told the driver to take Jimin first as he has some work to do.
Jimin kept watching her mother's standing figure until she was out of his sight.