Part-4

A/N's POV-

Jimin came back from college and headed inside the mansion.
Maid- "Welcome back, young master! Are you hungry?"
JM- "Thanks but I'll eat later."
Maid - "Ok!"

After taking shower, he started preparing his college notes. He was so lost in studies that he didn't realise the time.
It was around 8:00 pm. Just then the door of his room got opened and someone entered. He couldn't hear the footsteps as he had his headphones on.
Jimin flinched when two hands slowly wrapped him from back. He knew this touch very well.
"Shh! Calm down!"
"You?"
"Yes me. Any problem?"
"No."
"So what's my babyboy doing?"
"Studying."
"Which subject? Let me see." He took a glance at the textbook. "English? Nice."
"Can I study if you don't mind?" He pointed to RM's hands wrapped around him, indicating that he can't concentrate like that. RM backed off.

"Ok! You study. Imma gonna take a shower. Did you eat, btw?"
"No."
"Let's have dinner together after that."
"I'm fine. You can eat. I'll do my dinner after finishing my notes."
"If I said, you'll have dinner with me then you'll. Is that clear?" He said coldly.
"O-Ok." Jimin can't talk back to him.

During dinner time-

They're quietly eating the dinner when RM put a spoonful of food in his hand and moved it towards Jimin's mouth.
JM- "I've my own hands. I can eat by myself."
RM glared at him when he gulped and opened his mouth and quietly ate the food.
"Good boy!" He smirked.

Jimin POV-

Why? Why is he so dominating? I do everything he says. His one glare is enough to make me shiver. Aish!!

After dinner, we went to our room to sleep. I was trying to sleep just when I felt movements beside me. He is moving left and right. Can't he sleep?
Why should I care! I ignored it. Just then, he came closer and back hugged me.
"Hey! What are you doing?"
"I can't sleep. Now shut up and stay like this." He pulled me more closer. I just sighed and closed my eyes. To be honest, it's really warm. My mom used to hold me like this while sleeping when I was a kid. But his touch is different from a mother. So warm and comfortable!! I didn't realise when did I fall in my dreamland.

End of POV

Like that, one week passed. Jimin was used of living in that mansion. Every maid or guard loved him since Jimin was so friendly and caring towards them. They called him a cutie. According to them, his cuteness was irresistible. He created a nice bond with them.
On the other hand, Jimin couldn't understand RM. At one side, he behaved cold to him whenever Jimin refused to obey him but when hugging him, he was the opposite, being all cuddly.
JM- "Again? You do this every night."
RM- "It's your fault. You made yourself my habit. Now I can't sleep without hugging you." With that, he pulled Jimin closer to his chest and slept.
JM POV - "It's my fault that I made me his habit. Wow! What a reason!."
He rolled his eyes.