Misjudgement

A/N's POV-

Jimin was having trouble understanding RM. He was thinking that why is he nice towards him. He never thought that mafias could be like that. He was different from when Jimin first saw him. His heart wasn't ready to agree that he was pretending to be nice.
On one Sunday morning, Jimin was sitting on his bed, being busy in his thoughts just when his phone rang. He picked it up, smilingly.
"Hi mom. How are you?"
"I'm good, baby."
"What about dad?"
"Your so called husband sent him to Busan for some works."
"Is he still working under him?"
"He was ordered to do so. You know I'm worried sick for both of you. Only if your father hadn't done the stupidity, then you'd be-"
"Mom! How many times will you blame dad? What's done is done. Don't you love him?"
"I do a lot."
"Then forgive him."
"Aish! Ok, if my son is insisting."
"That's my mom!"
"How's your husband behaving with you, btw? Did he hurt you by any chance?"
"No mom. It's not like that."
"Don't lie son! How could he be good!"
"Well mom, h-he isn't that bad. He's treating me good."
"He's surely forcing you to say that. Isn't he?"
"Aish! Mom! How should I make you believe me. Just forget it."
"I know him very well, son."
"Ok mom. I'll talk to you later. Take care."
"Ok son! You too. Love ya!"
"Love you!" He cut the call and sighed.

Jimin POV-

I don't wanna argue with her. She's a mother so of course she would be worried for her child.
I was feeling suffocated in the room so I decided to get some fresh air. I came to the garden where I saw my husband.....ahm....I mean RM sitting on a chair. There were few men, kneeling down in front of him on the ground. Their hands were tied, faces full of bruises and blood was coming out of their lips. It's like they were beaten so badly. This view reminded me of that time when my parents were tied like this.
"Spill the truth. Where did you hide them." RM growled.
The men shivered up.
Men 1-"N-no. We won't tell you anything. We'll never go against our boss, no matter how much you torture us."
"So you won't tell me? It's my last warning."
Man 2- "Never."
RM's eyes darkened. He gave a small signal to the guards and the next moment a river of blood flowed down.
"Ahhhhhhh!" Hearing the gunshots and seeing the dead bodies on the grounds, soaked in blood, I got scared badly and shouted. I closed my eyes and covered my ears so I won't hear the gun firing.
It drew everyone's attention on me, even RM.
I was wrong about him thinking he's good but I forgot that killing others runs in mafia's blood.
"Jimin! What are you doing here?" He took steps closer to me. He was about to touch my hand when I moved two steps back.
"Why did you kill all those people?" I gathered all my courage and asked him, looking directly in his eyes.
"It's non of your business." He coldly said.
"You're such a monster."
"You're not the first person who said that."
I don't know what made me to talk to him like that.
"Is killing people fun for you?"
He paused. Suddenly he came closer to me, harshly squeezing my shoulders.
"Aaaah!" I winced in pain.
"Just because I'm being nice to you dosen't mean you'll blabber whatever." He greeted his teeth in anger and squeezed my shoulders even more hardly. I tried to be free but his grip was way more stronger.
"Just what do you know about me? Don't assume things on your own and talk shit. Be grateful that you're my husband. If there's someone else in your place, he would be dead by now." He added. He wasn't letting go of my shoulders and his grip got tighter and tighter.

"L-leave me please. You're hurting me." He harshly pushed me on the ground and left from there, fuming in anger.
H-he is really a monster.

I got up and went to my room. Pulling out my shirt, I was trying to apply ointment on my bruises which were made by him. My shoulders were all red. While applying the ointment, I felt pain. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I looked up and saw the maid.
"Noona?" I call her Noona because she's elder than me.
"Young master. Are you okay?" She came to me. "Let me do that for you." She took the tube from my hands and applied it on my shoulder, blowing air from her mouth.
"You know what, I overheard yours and sir's conversation."
"What?"
"Yeah!"
I looked down. When she further said,
"You know what, he's not as what you think he is."
"Why are you taking his side?"
"I'm not taking his side but telling the truth. He's a good person but he just doesn't show it."
"No he's not. He married to me by force, threatening to kill my parents. And in the morning, he killed those men. Just what did they do?"

"They deserved that. They were rapists."
"How do you know?"
"I saw their faces in newspaper. They ran away from jail but sir caught them. He was trying to find out where they hid those innocent girls. They refused to tell anything, that's why they got killed. Our sir never kill people for fun. Just agree that he married to you by force, but did he do anything bad?"

I recalled everything. He never did anything wrong to me but the opposite he was good to me. L-like a husband.
JM- "He was good to me. I agree. I shouldn't have judged him. But the way he hurt me today was wrong."

Noona closed the first aid box and put it in the drawer.
Maid - "He has some anger issues. But if you tried to know him better, you'll explore a new side of him."
She smiled at me and left.

Now I think about it, it's all my fault. I triggered his anger. I gotta apologize. But I'm afraid to face him. What if I said something that would trigger him again? But I'll apologize anyway.