Part- 8

Namjoon POV-

"Jimin! Are you happy with me?"

"I...I..." I saw he was nervous to say anything.
Why did I even ask him that? I forcefully married to him.... against his will, I took advantage of his parent's situation. He must have dreamt of marrying someone to the one he loves. But I ruined his happiness. I forced him. Now I'm feeling guilty. How could he be happy with me after all this? I never thought that I'll fall for h- Ahm.... anyways. I sighed.
"What am I even asking.....forget it."
"Hyung....I-" He tried to say something but I cut him off.
"Let's finish this movie." I avoided eye contact and focused on the screen. He also didn't say anything after that.

There was silence between us. Jimin was focused on the movie when I was busy in my thoughts. I looked at Jimin. I remembered he called me "Hyung" a moment ago. It felt so good. Come to think of it, he never called me by anything. Except "you"....!! I chuckled.

We finished watching the movie and closed my laptop.
"Did you like it?"
He nodded. "But it wasn't that scary."

"I don't think so. Didn't you see how the ghost suddenly appeared out of nowhere and beat the crap out of me?

"So you are accepting that you got scared?" He said in a teasing way.

"Ani! Why would I be? I'm a Mafia. I'm not afraid of these things."
"Is that so? Then why don't we watch another one.?" He smirked. Is he for real?
I gulped. "No! I am actually not interested in horror stuff."
"Just accept the truth."
"Jimin! You are talking too much. Don't you think?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Am I? But you surely were hilarious. You were like "Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" He mocked me and laughed.
"You little...come here!"
He ran away and I was chasing after him. We're running in the whole house. His giggles could be heard all over. The atmosphere became lively all of a sudden or else it's always silence.
He ran upstairs fastly without paying attention. That's when, his leg got slipped and he fell down from the stairs and landed on the floor.
"JIMIiiiN!" I got panicked and ran to him.
"Aaaaah!" He held his foot and cried in pain.
"Are you okay?" He tried to stand up but fell down.
I immediately picked him up in my arms and took him to our room.
I carefully put him on the bed.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I GOT SCARED?" I shouted on him. He just looked down.
"I'm sorry. I didn't think I would fall down."
I sighed. "Lemme see your leg."
I carefully folded his pant's sleeve upwards and saw his injured knee. There's blood coming out of it. He's hurt and seeing him like this, I'm also feeling pain in my heart.
I put out the first aid box and treated him.
"Aaah!" He winced in pain when I placed the cotton on his wound.
"Bear it! It's all your fault." I blowed some air from my mouth so it wouldn't hurt much.
When I was done treating him, I put the box back in the drawer. And sat on the other side of bed, back facing him.
"Hyung!"
I didn't say anything.
"Hyung! Are you angry? Please listen to me."
He stretched his hand and pulled my sleeve. I just yanked his hand.
"Hyung! I said I'm sorry."
I finally faced him.
"Who told you to run on the stairs? Couldn't you be careful? You are not a child Jimin that others have to teach you. You made me so much worried."

"I won't do that again. Just forgive me this time. I promise I'll be careful next time." He showed me his puppy eyes on which I melted.
"Fine! But if you did that again, I won't forgive you."
"Thank you so much, Hyung." He smiled and I smiled back, hugging him tightly. He also returned the hug.
"Now take some rest." I kissed his forehead and kept stroking his hair until he drifted to sleep.
We became so close in such a short time. I hope things stay like this forever.
Soon I also fell asleep beside him.

On the other hand -

The maid entered the mansion.

Maid POV-
I went inside and saw no one. Is young master home? I went to his room upstairs and saw a lovely sight. I couldn't stop smiling.
Young master and Sir were sleeping together, hugging each other. They are so cute.
I covered them in blanket and clicked a picture.
May God always keep them together like this!

End of POV

Jimin POV-

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was my beloved hubby. He looks like a koala when he sleeps. So cute. I smiled and tried to get up.
"Aaaah!" I winced. I forgot that my leg is not healed yet.

"What happened?" I looked beside me and saw RM rubbing his eyes. He must've woken up by my wincing.

"It's just my leg got hurt when I tried to stand."
"Who told you to get up? Don't move from bed for a while."
"Then how will I do my works?"
"I'll help you."
"Really, thanks."
"Hmm!"
My stomach growled all of a sudden.
"Are you hungry?"
I nodded.
"It's almost dinner time." He looked at the clock. "Can't believe we slept that long."
"I had a long nap." I stretched my hands.
"That's good but I guess you wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Anyways, Let me bring something for you to eat."
Saying that he left.

I smiled. He's so caring. I can't believe he got worried for me.
I could tell that he had honesty in his eyes. He freaked out when I fell down and even scolded me. This shows how much he cares for me.
I suddenly remembered Noona's words.
"If you tried to know him better, you would explore a new side of him."

She was right. I'm exploring his new sides day by day, which are making me fall for him even more.

End of POV
----------------

Namjoon came to the kitchen and saw the maid working.
He coughed to get his attention.
"Sir!" She bowed.
"When did you come?"
"In the afternoon."
"I see. Is everything all right in your family now?"
"Yes sir! Thanks to you, my father got his surgery done. He's recovering now. I'll work hard and pay you back."
"Did I ask for returning the money? Just take care of your father. Understand?"
"Yes Sir. Again, thank you so much."
"Hmm!"
"BTW, did you need anything?"
"Oh yeah! Is dinner ready?"
"Almost. I'll set the table up."
"Jimin hurt his leg so he can't walk. Just bring the food upstairs when it's done."
"Ok sir! B-but how did he get hurt?" She asked worriedly.
"Fell down from stairs."
"Ohh, sad!"
"I treated him. Don't worry."
"Ok. Sir, you go. I'll bring your dinner."
"Hmm!" He went back to the room.

Maid brought their dinner. Namjoon fed Jimin by his hands. And the maid was looking at them admiringly.
"You also eat." Namjoon said to her.
"Ok sir." She bowed and went from there.
-----------

After that, Namjoon took care of Jimin until he was healed. Jimin loved that caring side of him and Namjoon loved taking care of Jimin.

Time passed by and it was getting harder for Jimin to keep his feelings to himself. He wanted to confess so badly. He couldn't wait any longer so one day he confessed.

----------

Hey ARMY!
I hope you are enjoying my story.
I'll upload the next one after my exam. Until then, stay tuned😜🎀
SARANGHAE 💜🎀