23

"Hi, everyone, this is Hanan Sufyan."

It was her first recording and she prayed it came out alright.

"Amal said I should start getting used to saying Hanan Dantata but we'll get there eventually. I hope this is clear enough. I'm just really nervous." She laughed lightly. "So, I'm currently in Wuse. I came to pick my sister up because she's coming with me to meet the others."

She turned her head, watching through the window as Hauwa stepped out of Jimoh's house. She turned back to the camera.

"I've been staying with my family at my uncle's for a few days now but I had to return home last night to clear my head because everything has been overwhelming." She glanced at the time on her phone. "It's currently Wednesday the 9th of June and we are meeting the potential planners before we meet with the fashion designers."

She cleared the slight rasp in her throat. "I haven't seen Zayd since Saturday and our schedules have been crazy so we haven't had time to talk either. I'll be seeing him for just a few hours today. He has to leave for Niamey later to sort out some things with his fashion designer and also deal with one or two stuff."

The passenger door went open and Hauwa got in. She spoke immediately.

"When you told us that Zayd gave you one of his cars, I did not expect something this chick!" She noticed the camera and with a bright smile, she waved. "Hey, future viewers of this vlog. I'm Hauwa Sufyan and I'm this idiot's sister."

Hanan rolled her eyes and put the car in reverse. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did!" Hauwa put on her seatbelt. "Do you feel better after spending the night alone?"

Hanan nodded. "I do. I needed that space."

"We noticed. You'll get through this."

"I hope so."

"So, let's tell everyone what we've experienced in the previous days." Hauwa excitedly said. "I'll begin."

She put her hands together. "Guys, Zayd Dantata is one man that pulls off surprises in the craziest ways. I mean, I know he's rich and all but this is a whole new level." She paused for the mere fun of it. "On Sunday, he brought a lot of things for Hanan...What is it called again?"

Hanan drove them out of Finance Junction. "Kayan Zance."

"Ehen! He got that Kayan...whatever it is and each box was filled with items that have the best quality I've ever seen." She sighed dreamily. "Honestly, he's going all out for this wedding and I am so, so, so happy about it because Hanan is the loveliest person and she deserves the very best."

Hanan smiled as they approached the Berger roundabout. "Stop being cheesy."

"I'm serious! I'm so glad she met someone like Zayd and trust me, guys, they are the most adorable duo. They're going to have a moment when we get to our first location because those things were actually a lot. Don't even get me started on how beautifully she, Amal and Zayd fit."

Hanan rolled her eyes and Hauwa ignored it as she continued.

"Moving on, we spoke about clothes and tried to settle on a colour." She sighed like the drama queen she was. "I already knew this woman was going to go with purple. She's been screaming it in our ears for as long as I can remember."

Hanan comfortably drove with one hand on the steering and the other between the seats. "Plum purple, Hauwa." She corrected the older one. "You have to be precise. I just love that shade of purple. When you mix it with blush pink and a light gold hue or silver, it's perfect."