Chapter 6

It has been a year since team 11 had their off world training and also doing missions for the village they broke record after record and we're successful in every mission they partake whether it's a simple d rank or a dangerous S rank missions. Such as the mission to rescue a fellow clansmen of Naruto and Tsunade from the abusive hands of kusagakure.

It was a mission of utmost importance for the two Uzumaki in order to rebuild the clan.

They we're very successful not only did kusagakure believe it was Orochimaru who attempted to capture their healer but also they believe she died during the abduction mission.

Also a side mission they also raided and destroyed one of Orochimaru's hideouts leaving the hideout no traces that it was even there.

There are also new genins which are Sasuke's former classmates also new are some jonin senseis like Mitarashi Anko who is the former student of Tsunade's teammate who turned traitor Orochimaru, She was promoted to the rank as reward for her loyalty.

Anko was then put in charge of team 8 who is composed of the rookie of the year Aburame Shino, kunoichi of the year Hyuga Hinata and Inuzuka Kiba.

Now we have team 11 as they are reporting for another successful mission it was an escort mission. They arrived at the door of the mission center and knocked.

Flashback a few minutes earlier

Tsunade was annoyed at the team currently in the room with her and the chunin Iruka Umino.

Team 7 who is currently in the room composed of a pink haired banshee, a
boy with short, straight black hair, and dark eyes which contrast with his translucent-looking pale skin. He is usually seen carrying a small backpack with his brush, scrolls, and ninja ink in it and another boy with grey hair and light-coloured eyes the two boys are wearing anbu uniform and also carried tantos on their back.

Team 7's only female member demanded that they be given a mission outside the village. The chunin then reprimand Sakura for demanding such a mission. The hokage then look at Kakashi Hatake who is the team leader.

She then asked the jonin "Kakashi is your team ready?" She looked the jonin in the eye while asking.

Kakashi then look at the observing eyes of the hokage and replied "I believe they are ready for a C rank mission."

Then a knock came at the door as Tsunade smiled as she sense the presence of her son and his team.

She then commanded "Come in."

Flashback end

As soon as team Shisui came in all of those in the room including the former root trainees bowed in respect to the blonde boy. Sakura on the other hand glared at Naruto but was then force by Kakashi to bow.

Shisui then said Team Shisui reporting successfully accompliishing the escort mission to Yuki no Kuni.

Congratulations and thank you I'll return to you guys.

She then turned to a chunin guarding the door and said "Get me the bridge builder."

The bridge builder then arrived and asked which team am I getting? He was hoping it was team Shisui who look experienced but he was a little disappointed at what he was getting.

Tsunade then point out to the team with the pink haired girl which earned a sigh of disappointment from the client.

He then said "name's Tazuna and I'm expecting you to protect me as I finish my bridge."

Kakashi then ordered his team to prepare for a month long mission.

Naruto who was observing the client's body language the whole time felt like something is not right.