Chapter 10

Hello there

How are you guys doing?

Sorry for the long wait I've been busy creating dialogues for the characters in my other books and in this book as well.

Well here it is chapter 10 of The god of destruction.

With team Shisui, team Gai, the two Sannin and Hizashi Hyuga.

The two teams agreed that they should try training in the hyperbolic time chamber with Jiraiya, Tsunade and Hizashi Hyuga. They we're then transported to Naruto's planet where they will stay for a total of 28 days in separate rooms in the hyperbolic time chamber. So with no time to waste they begin their own training. Naruto is with Jiraiya, Shisui and Tsunade are with Sasuke, Yakumo and Tenten, while Lee is with Gai and finally Neji is with his father Hizashi.

With Naruto and Jiraiya

Naruto explained to Jiraiya how the chamber is working "Welcome to my favorite training place kyofu. Basically you are in here to train with me. Now I want you to fully master your sage mode kyofu." Naruto told his godfather.

"I have to be in mount miyoboku then" Jiraiya said.

Naruto sighed sand said "There is no need for you to be in mount miyoboku kyofu."

"Huh? Then how will I be able to master sage mode then?" Jiraiya replied.

"Summon the two toads and you'll see." Naruto said.

Jiraiya then summoned the two toads as Naruto told him

A puff of smoke appeared and two toads came out one is a male green toad with white hair styled in somewhat of a mohawk, very thick eyebrows and a small goatee. He has been seen wearing two capes: a high-collared one and a simpler version. The other is a female toad with a green underside with purple marking around her mouth and the back of her body. The top of her head looks as though she is wearing a hair net with hair-rollers underneath, giving her an 'old woman' look. She has been seen wearing two types of capes: a high-collared one and a simpler one.

The male toad then asked. "Why have you summoned us Jiraiya boy?"

"Well I can sense the abundance of nature chakra in this place that you summoned us in." The female toad said.

Naruto then introduce himself "It's an honor to finally meet the two toad sages of mount miyoboku." As the two turn to see Naruto.

"My godfather will be training here in order for him to become a perfect sage in this very room also I have two students here in the room as well." Naruto added

"Jugo, Kimimaro you two may come out now." Naruto then commanded his student.

A very tall, muscular teen who has spiky orange hair, red-orange eyes, and with a calm disposition appeared alongside a young boy with pale skin, vivid green eyes, angular facial features, two scarlet dots on his forehead which all members of his clan possesses, and long white hair, which he wears divided down the middle of his head (distinguished by an atypical 'zigzag' hair parting) in the front and a loose ponytail at the back. They both wear a black kosode, a black hakama, a white hakama-himo, white tabi, and waraji. 

The two appeared and bowed to Naruto which shocked Jiraiya.

With a shocked face Jiraiya asked his godson "H-how in the w-world are t-they here?" Stuttering in shock.

Naruto then look at his godfather and said "When we raided Orochimaru's Kusa hideout we found Kimimaro and then after I removed his curse mark and Saké heal him of his chakra illness he then told me about Jugo who has a rather bizarre ability to absorb chakra but not just any chakra he can absorb nature chakra and then I decided to take them both under my wing since I am a perfect sage myself that is why I designed this room with the help of my summons and use it for sage training with the same concept as the other rooms currently being used for training." Naruto explained.