Chapter 7

1 week later

Gato's base

Gato was now antsy why you ask because the bridge is now almost complete and if said bridge is complete he will have a problem controlling the country and even worse he couldn't do anything about it because the ninjas he hired to kill Tazuna suddenly vanished without a trace.

He has to stop the completion of the bridge now so he rallied all his thugs and they march to the bridge.

With the boys of team 11

Naruto senses the movement of the thugs he then smirks and looks at Sasuke who nods at Naruto.

With Shisui

Shisui on the other hand is raiding Orochimaru's lab hideout in Nami no Kuni. He kills those who resist and gathers all the documents and experiments in the laboratory.

With Inari and the rest of Nami's citizens

Inari was waiting for the signal to move with the citizens each carrying a weapon of sorts.

With Naruto

As this was happening Naruto created shadow clones to ambush Gato and his thugs silently lessening the manpower of the rich midget's army.

Meanwhile at Tazuna's home

Two thugs now lie dead on the ground the two tried to kidnap Tazuna's family but ended up encountering the garrison of Naruto's elite guard.

The garrison was headed by a very tall, muscular man with a wild and aggressive appearance. He has a long face with pronounced cheekbones, and pronounced, hairless brow ridges. He has green eyes and stringy black hair reaching past his shoulders. A noticeable trait in his appearance is a long, thin scar running down the left side of his face and across his left eye, He wears a black kosode, a black hakama, a white hakama-himo, a white tabi , a waraji , and a white haori with the kanji for 11 at the back.

Meanwhile in the bridge

When Gato arrived he was too late the bridge is now complete. He then grit his teeth he then shouted to the workers "I'm going to kill each and everyone of you!"

He then turned to his army "Kill them all" he commanded

The thugs was about to roar and rush in to kill the bridge workers when all of a sudden Naruto and Sasuke landed infront in between the thugs and the workers.

Naruto with a smirk then said "hmm well almost all of your men are already dead Gato don't tell me you didn't heard their squirms. "

Gato then look at his army with confident look which turned into a look of horror and fear.

When he turned around he saw puffs of smoke his whole entire army gone in an instant.

Naruto then walked up to the man with a sadistic grin.

Gato was frozen from where he was at the moment he can't move a muscle due to fear.

I-I'll gi-give you wh-what you want anything just don't ki-kill me p-please.

Naruto then look downward on the midget and said "Well I need you to sign this paper and everything will be alright." Naruto said in a whisper

Gato then signed the paper immediately without even reading the contents of the paper.

As the midget business man Finished signing the paper he then said more of demand. Now that I signed the papers get me out of here! Now!

Naruto then fired a ball of light skyward then to Gato's horror the citizens of wave country who are carrying pitch forks and other weapons came out as if that was a signal.