#1: Escape

A sound of scream was filling inside the room. The other that were standing outside can only feel pity or worried for the person.

"Ah! Stop! Muzan please!" Tanjiro scream and crying all over the pain he get. "Are you ordering me around?" Muzan said in cold tone. Tanjiro was crying none stop when Muzan thrusting in and out more faster and deeper. "Shut up!" Muzan yell angry and slap Tanjiro face leaving a red mark. *hic*hic* Tanjiro sobbing and Muzan dressed himself and leave Tanjiro alone chained on the bed. All the uppermoon saw Muzan come out and quickly bow. After Muzan left, Daki, Akaza and Kokushibu go to the room where Tanjiro is. They knock the door asking for a permission from Tanjiro scared if he might get uncomfortable. "Tanjiro, may I come in?" Daki ask. "Yeah..." Tanjiro said. They enter the door and see Tanjiro shirtless and only his down side were covered. "Sorry if this bother you." Tanjiro said looking down. They run to Tanjiro and hug him tightly. Daki was crying. She wasn't able to help him. Daki once use to hate his brother because they lose a fight but Tanjiro is the reason why she and her brother become together again. She admit it was her fault. Her brother always protect her but what she only did was blaming him. Kokushibu look at Tanjiro in pity. He also want to help but who would dare to stop Muzan right? Akaza was taking some clothes from the closet. "Here." Akaza lend the clothes to Tanjiro. Tanjiro thanks Akaza and wear it slowly.

Daki and Akaza was Tanjiro best friends. They really close to each other like how Tanjiro use to be close with Zenitsu and Inosuke before he get kidnapped by Muzan. Kokushibu was close to Tanjiro because he thought Tanjiro like he's dead little brother, Yorrichi. Muzan kill him when Yorrichi try to take away Kokushibu from Muzan. He's own little brother died in front of his own eyes. He was shot to death. The older brother could only watch what happened to his little brother. Kokushibu got depressed of what happened but not until he meet Tanjiro when Muzan kidnap him. Kokushibu can see that Tanjiro was very look so alike like Yorrichi. Added with the Hanafuda earrings his little brother use to wear. He can't protect his little brother but he at least want the Kamado boy stay with him like Yorrichi did. Because of Tanjiro, Kokushibu had another reason to be alive. For Akaza, they just a normal friend. Akaza and Tanjiro is not really close at the first but the more longer he with Tanjiro, the closer they get. Tanjiro help Akaza with many thing. But what happen towards Tanjiro cannot be helped by him.

Daki then say something. "Tanjiro you should run away from here!" The other look at her with shock. "Daki. Of course I want to leave this place but how?!" He said. "Jump out the window." They look at Akaza who was watching the outside from the window. "But this is a 10 floor! That dangerous!" Tanjiro said. "Well that not a bad idea actually..." Kokushibu said. "Huh?!" Daki said in shock. "That right. This building was surrounded by a high tree that as high as 6 floor. If you guys run away with using the tree, it would be a little easier." Akaza said. "If that the case then I will run with Tanjiro." Kokushibu said. "I also want to come but..." Daki word was cut off with a sad face. "You gonna leave your brother if you come." Tanjiro said. Daki become more sad when he hear that he have to leave his brother. "I... I come..." Daki said in sad tone. She don't want to leave her brother but her brother would be in better condition without her. "How about you Akaza?" Kokushibu ask because he thought that Akaza won't leave so he just want to make a sure. "I'll stay here." Akaza said. "What?! Why?" Daki ask. "Because he might gonna found us if I be with you. He will chase me until he found me back. I would never be able to run away from him." Akaza said looking down. "You mean Douma?" Tanjiro said. Akaza just nod. He want to be with Tanjiro but they will get caught if Douma was searching for him. Wherever he go, Douma always find him. It would be better if he didn't go.

They was planning about to run away. After a hour of planning, they get ready. "Now." Kokushibu said and Akaza nod. Akaza grasped his hand and punch the window make it broken. Everyone in the apartment hear it and shocked. Akaza run away from the room while Kokushibu that was carrying Tanjiro at his back and Daki immediately jump to the tree nearby. Muzan the one that also here the sound tell Nakime that was standing beside him to check what is it. When Nakime found out the problem, she run to Muzan back panicked. "Muzan-sama. The problem is the window broken!" "So?" "And it was at Tanjiro-sama room!" After Muzan hear the word from Nakime, he immediately run towards Tanjiro room. He saw no one in the room. His dark aura spearheading at everywhere. "TANJIRO WHEN I GET YOU BACK YOU BETTER BE READY WHAT COMING!!" Muzan said angry. He want to punish Tanjiro soo bad. Muzan told Nakime to tell the 3 upper to get Tanjiro back here but what a big shock of Muzan when he hear that Kokushibu is gone. Muzan smirk. "So your brother death is not enough to make you obey me huh,Kokushibu?" Muzan said in creepy tone make Nakime also shivering.

{The Other}

'I am finally be free.'

That what Tanjiro thought. Kokushibu notice how happy Tanjiro is and smile. He and Daki keep running away from Muzan apartment using the tree until they reach the outside of the forest. It's been so long. Tanjiro want to meet everyone. He want to meet Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Kanao his friends. The Hashira. Giyu, Rengoku, Uzui, Mitsuri, Gyomei and the other. He want to meet them as quick as he can. He is so happy cannot stop smiling.

'Nezuko. Brother is coming.'

Part 1
•Painful Love: Escape
•Finished•