7: The Call

That took long for me. Sorry to keep you all waiting. The part is a bit longer than I ever write before so I hope you guys enjoy. (It's even longer that any story I have write.) I've tried my best here.

WARNING
Bad Word (Cursing)

"Explain to us what this all about."

Tanjiro was quite. He just doesn't know how to say anything about it. Everyone is staring at Tanjiro. Daki was still eating anything on the table. Kokushibu still glaring at everyone especially at Rengoku and Giyu. 'Just how could I handle myself in this situation?!' Tanjiro said in his mind. "Umm-" "Oi all of you. Stop staring at Tanjiro like that or I'm gonna punch you all face off." Kokushibu said. "Kokushibu san, please don't be like that." Tanjiro said. "I'm sorry Tanjiro." Kokushibu said bow and apologies to Tanjiro.

Then, Tanjiro tell them his story start at the beginning the time he get kidnapped by Muzan and become Muzan slave and getting r*pe by him everyday and until right now he meet them, that was the Hashira, the Kamaboko squad, and his little sister. "You said that Daki and Kokushibu help you out aren't you?" Uzui speak out. Tanjiro nod as the yes answer. "Okay. Firstly, why aren't Daki with her brother right now? She's all alone without her brother. Aren't she is her brother baby girl?" Shinobu said but at the end she teasing Daki that start to get pissed. "It doesn't matter for that Shinobu san. It was her choice for making this decision. She know what she doing and I really respect her that she's willing to let go off her brother to help me out." Tanjiro said.

"Fine." Shinobu said. "Okay now what next?" Zenitsu ask. "Umm for Kokushibu. Aren't you're Muzan right hand and his one and only person he can trust? Why did you betray him and help Tanjiro out?" Rengoku ask. "It's true that I like that but I don't see anything that have to make me answer your question." Kokushibu said glare at Rengoku. "Kokushibu san, could you please answer the question?" Tanjiro said. Kokushibu sighed and nod in response. "It just because I want him to be free and I don't him to get hurt anymore." Kokushibu said. "I don't understand?" Muichiro said.

Kokushibu sighed in stressed. "Nephew, what I meant is I don't like how Muzan treat him and I'm scared of losing him. I don't want him to suffer." Kokushibu said. They all shocked. Even Daki was shocked. But Muichiro was mad. He got mad that make his inside felt like it want to burst by his anger. "Wait. Kokushibu. What do you meant by that? Nephew? You with that kid? With the enemy of our organizations?!" Daki said. "Eh? Did Daki not know about this?" They look at Tanjiro in shock. "You knew?!" Everyone said except for Tanjiro and Kokushibu of course. "Umm, yeah. But not too much. I hear some story from Kokushibu san about it a little. I don't really remember when but maybe... 5 months ago?" Tanjiro said.

"Just how much have you know about this shit?!" Sanemi said. "Uh.. Like I said, not too much but... I only knew that Muichiro has the same blood cells with Kokushibu clan." Tanjiro said. Suddenly the feel of the fast air come to Kokushibu showing Muichiro climb on the table in front of him and move forward to Kokushibu as he get ready with an attack by gripping his fist hardly with the anger in his emotions. Kokushibu slightly dogged it as he grab Muichiro hand and pin his body on the table. Tanjiro stop Kokushibu by telling him to let Muichiro and told both of them not to fight each other. Even so, Muichiro anger still showed on his face. Those anger feeling as he glare at Kokushibu.

"Muichiro, come here." A soft voice Muichiro could hear from Tanjiro as he look at Tanjiro that give a warm smile. Showing his hand and give a space between his chest and stomach which a meant for Muichiro was allowed to hug him. Muichiro with no hesitation quickly hug Tanjiro tightly as he cry into a soft sound of tears. A little bit after, Muichiro fall into sleep because Muichiro keep crying too much. Tanjiro keep patting Muichiro head gently even when the younger is already sleep.