6: Meet The Other

Did all of you wait for me? Thank you. Here it is. The Part 6. I hope you guys gonna like it.

——————————————————

"...ro!"

"...jiro!"

"Tanjiro!"

Tanjiro woke up from his sleep. He saw Kokushibu. The room were soo dark and it's probably is midnight time. "Kokushibu san?" Tanjiro was a bit of confuse here. "Haih. I was soo glad that you were okay. Did you got hurt anywhere?" Kokushibu ask. "N-No but how..." Tanjiro was really really confuse. How did Kokushibu get enter? The base of the Hashira. Where is his friends at. Did they let him in? They probably did think that Kokushibu was coming here to take me back in the order from Muzan. Then how come he is here then? He sneak in?

"Tanjiro let's go. Daki is waiting for us outside. Before anybody come, let's leave-" "Wait Kokushibu san!" Tanjiro cut Kokushibu words off. What's wrong with Tanjiro? "What is it?" Kokushibu ask. "H-how did you find me?" Tanjiro ask. "I just look around here when I was searching for you and I feel your energy around so I come here and saw you sleeping from the window there." Kokushibu said. Kokushibu continue pull Tanjiro. Which is he taking Tanjiro to leave. "Kokushibu san! What if he could just stay at here?" Tanjiro said.

Kokushibu widen in shock. "What do you mean Tanjiro?! Which person that make you think like this?! We have to run from Muzan!" Kokushibu was yelling at Tanjiro. Tanjiro got a bit scared. Kokushibu never yell at him. Tanjiro began to cry. That time Kokushibu notice he had make Tanjiro scared and sad. He yell at him. Kokushibu start apologies to Tanjiro but the door room was opened with creak sound. Both got shocked as they turn they head to the door.

"Oh wow. I didn't accept that Kokushibu will be here. Making Tanjiro cry...." Muichiro said. At the end of his word, he was pissed and angry. He really is. Looking at his belove 'friend' was crying, it make him want to kill Kokushibu. "Mu.. Muichiro..." Tanjiro said as he slowly stop crying. "I think you might need to see a person we caught just now." Muichiro smile creepily while glaring at Kokushibu. "Eh? Who..." Tanjiro said confuse. "Daki." Muichiro said as he stop smiling. "Wait what?!" Both Tanjiro and Kokushibu said at the same time.

They was about to run out from the room..... until Tanjiro suddenly fall to the floor. "Ouch my body.." Tanjiro said. "What's wrong Tanjiro?!" Kokushibu ask in panic. Yeah of course it's them. That two guy.... Tanjiro sigh in tired. He thought that he was actually dreaming about it but no it's true.

"Kokushibu san could you carry me to Daki?" Tanjiro ask looking at Kokushibu. Kokushibu nod quickly. Tanjiro then look at Muichiro. "Could you please lead us the way?" Tanjiro ask again but this time to Muichiro. Muichiro sigh and nod. Kokushibu carry Tanjiro and they run to where Daki is.

Arrived at the place. They saw Daki was tied up and his mouth was covered while Sanemi is yelling at him. Tanjiro was mad. "What are you guys doing?! Release her!" Tanjiro yell as they finally notice that Tanjiro has arrive. Nezuko that standing not far from Daki following her brother order and untied Daki and open her mouth.

Daki run to Kokushibu and hide behind him as she tightly grab into Kokushibu clothes. She seem to be scared. Well yeah of course. If Daki was with her brother, Gyuntaro. He would probably by her side and protect her as always. Daki was never left alone. She was too weak to protect herself.

"Are you okay Daki?" Kokushibu gently ask. Daki say nothing but nod. "Kokushibu san. Put me down." Tanjiro said. "Oh? Okay..." Kokushibu said and slowly put Tanjiro down make Tanjiro stand. Tanjiro was about to walk again but fall. Gladly that Kokushibu catch Tanjiro before he could fall. "You couldn't stand properly." They look at Rengoku that was smiling weirdly. "You did not have that much of energy Tanjiro." Now they turn to Giyu who was speaking. Tanjiro was madly blushing hard. "Shut up! This is all you two fault!" Tanjiro yell in embarrassment.

Everyone was shocked as they look at Rengoku and Giyu. "You two do that with Tanjiro?" Shinobu ask as he glare at the two. "Just now." Rengoku and Giyu said at the same time looking away from Shinobu scary face. "Just now?!" They turn they head to Kokushibu that was madly shouting at the two.

Good thing that he need to help grab Tanjiro or Tanjiro will fall. Or not, Kokushibu will beat the crap out of Rengoku and Giyu immediately. "Kokushibu san.. Please calm down." Tanjiro said trying to make Kokushibu down a bit. "B-But them!-" Kokushibu finally give up and hear Tanjiro up.

——————————————————

They all calm down and sat on the couch. Everyone I meant. However, Kokushibu still glaring at Rengoku and Giyu since earlier. Didn't move even a single second. "Here have some everyone." Aoi said as he place some food on the table while Kanao put a drink on the table. Daki take one of the cookies. She take a little bite. She like it soo much. "Tanjiro this cookie is delicious! You should try it." Daki said as she finally smile back again. After Tanjiro and Kokushibu get Daki back she keep hiding and not soo happy.

"Really? Then I should taste some." Tanjiro said and take the cookie and eat it. "Kokushibu san-" Tanjiro was annoyed that Kokushibu keep looking at Rengoku and Giyu. "Kokushibu san!" Tanjiro yell as he pull Kokushibu clothes. Kokushibu look at Tanjiro as he notice Tanjiro was trying to give him a glass of drink. "Haha I'm sorry." Kokushibu said apologize to Tanjiro.

*BANG*

"Enough with the chit chat!" They all look at Sanemi that just slam his hand on the table. They all stunned at there quite. Sanemi glare at Tanjiro as Tanjiro know he won't like what would happen next. A cold glare really scare him. "Explain to us what actually this is all about."

•Painful Love
•Part 6: Meet The Other
•To Be Continued