3: Meet The Other

Tanjiro wake up in a unfamiliar place and room. He try to move but he can't. When he look at his hand, it was all tied. "Huh?! What is this?!" Tanjiro yell in shock trying to release the tie from his hand. He look at where he is but there is nothing but he did see something like a shadow. Is someone here? "Wh-who's there?" Tanjiro ask though his voice is trembling. He really scared but he just ask with no second thought. "You awake?" The person start getting closer to Tanjiro. Walking out from the dark shadow and revealing himself. "Gi-Giyu san?" Tanjiro ask scared. "Please don't be scared my love. I'll call the other just wait." Giyu said and yell for everyone to come to where they're place. 'Other?' Tanjiro thought confused. Not long after that, some people did really come to where they is. *Yawn* a person yawning and Tanjiro saw Uzui. "Kamado boy?" The nickname. Tanjiro knew the voice and face the person just to see Rengoku. "Re... Rengoku san..." Tanjiro said shocked. The other come. Shinobu. Mitsuri. Sanemi. Obanai. And the Kamaboko squad also here. "You-you guys..." Tanjiro said in low voice but only Zenitsu hear it since he have a good ear. Lastly that come. Nezuko. Seeing Nezuko make Tanjiro began to cry. Giyu slowly walk to Tanjiro and release the tie. Nezuko with a sobbing face, run to Tanjiro and hug him tightly and Tanjiro did the same.

Giyu walk to Rengoku and tell what happens. Rengoku widened in shock but remains calm. Rengoku walk to Uzui and whisper something that make Uzui left. Zenitsu notice Uzui leave but he didn't mind it but chose to run towards Tanjiro and the Kamaboko squad have their reunion. Mitsuri get into the hug group too. Inosuke also hug Tanjiro and also cry. Shinobu went closer to Giyu but Giyu try to make a space between them. Not wanting to get closer to Shinobu nor letting her get near him. "Tomioka san. Where did you find Tanjiro?" Shinobu ask looking at the taller with her smile that always stick with her. Giyu got pissed with those smile as he click his teeth. "He was the one that caught me." Giyu said crossing his arms. Lay his back against the wall. Before Shinobu could walk away, Giyu stop her. "Kocho." Shinobu turn her head to see the black hair boy. "I need you to know something." Giyu said as he slowly walk near Shinobu and whisper to her ear. "Kokushibu and Daki was the one that help him escape." Giyu said make Shinobu flinch. She look at Giyu with shock but try to calm herself down. She take a deep breath and nod understand it.

(Short I know but I don't have more idea)

Painfull Love
• Part 3: Meet The Other
• Finished