8: Akaza And Douma🔞

!!WARNING!!
R*pe
S*x
Cursing
Bad Word
Bad Grammar?

What Happens Before The Call;

Akaza just come back to the base. He look around to make sure no one is watching him. Then, he go straight to his room. Akaza close the door. He take his phone from the pocket. "I should tell Kokushibu about Muzan has been searching for them." Akaza said to himself while opening his phone. "Hmm. I hope everything was alright." Akaza said to himself. Akaza was about to call for Kokushibu but a loud bang come to him.

The door was wide open reveling Douma at the door with the weird smile and face that guy made. Akaza quickly hide his phone. "What are you doing hm?" Douma ask. "I... No. What are you doing here?" Akaza said trying to find a way to get away from Douma. "Me? I want to come and play with you but I hear something I wasn't expecting to." Douma said as Akaza flinch in shock.

Douma lock the door. "I guess I need to discipline my little dog." Douma said walking closer to Akaza. "A good dog have to tell his master about everything and not hiding anything and of course not to tell lies too." Douma said again as he smirk make Akaza feel shudder.

"Fu*king hell. You- Ah!" Akaza was throw to the bed. Before Akaza could even get up, Douma get on above Akaza and pin him down. "Oi! Get the hell off me-" Akaza feels like he's body getting heavy. Is it Douma weight? No. Something. There was something in his room that make his conscious losing.

!!WARNING!!🔞🔞

Douma start to unbuttoned Akaza clothes. Akaza weird body action didn't allow him to give a react to what Douma doing. His body feels hot everywhere. Akaza is naked now.

Douma release some layer of his clothes. "My, My, Akaza. Look at you." Douma said. Lust on his smiling face. "Mgh." Akaza moan a bit. Douma touch Akaza nipple and start to play with it. It got hard in such a short time. Akaza look at Douma. His body is trembling non stop. "Hey, Akaza. I want to fuck you till you won't be able to stand." Douma said smirking to Akaza. Akaza body just trembling more.

Douma get his finger inside of Akaza butt hole make Akaza body get tightened. "Mmh!" Akaza moan. "More Akaza! Let me hear those sound more!" Douma shout with thrusting his finger more deeply and quickly while adding more fingers in. "Ah! Douma- No! Stop! Mmm!" Akaza moan more. Douma is getting hard from it.

Douma put out his fingers as he get his dick on Akaza butt. The tip get inside. "Mmm~" Douma saw Akaza phone and grab it. "Hey Akaza." Akaza look at Douma. "Shall I call Kokushibu for you?" Douma said make Akaza went to shock. "Why are you- MMM!" Akaza mouth was closed by Douma as Douma start to type Kokushibu number. Akaza try his best to get out from Douma hand.

*BIP*

Akaza could hear Kokushibu voice as the call was picked up by Kokushibu. Kokushibu was asking about Gyuntaro and Douma just give the answer like there was nothing to be worried about. After a little talk, Akaza hear Kokushibu yelling in the call. Douma put the call to Akaza ear. Akaza wish for not to say anything but he at least need to have Kokushibu knowing that Muzan has been tracking them and he did. He say it to Kokushibu. Douma pull the phone away from Akaza smirking in the evil face. Glaring at Akaza.

Until they hear Tanjiro voice, Akaza was shocked but Douma face slightly turn to a happiness. Knowing that he got a hint about Tanjiro. Suddenly, after they both hear the sound of Rengoku voice yelling to Kokushibu. Enough for knowing that Tanjiro was with Kokushibu. Now they also knew that they was at those Hashira f*cking place! Douma wasn't able to finish his words but Kokushibu hang up the call already.

Douma and Akaza look at eachother. "Akaza~ Tell your master why did they leave could you?" Douma whisper to Akaza ear. "Of course for Tanjiro freedom, idiot! What you guys think you're doing to him all this time?! That Muzan f*cking rape him almost everyday! You don't know how much Tanjiro has suffer!-" Akaza shout in mad but suddenly got his deep spot hitt by Douma. "Ngh!" Akaza moan. Douma keep thrusting more and more. Roughly and faster as he can.

Time passed as Akaza passed out after a hours. (Sorry. I have no idea how can I write a smut for this one)

Douma has tell Muzan about everything he know. Unless about one thing. He didn't tell Muzan that Akaza was a spy for Kokushibu. He doesn't want Akaza to be punished.

Douma has clean both of him and Akaza. He cover them both under the blanket on the bed. Douma hug Akaza while Akaza was still sleeping. Still didn't wake up.

(Guys I know that this is very short but I got no more idea! Hope you enjoy reading. Yeah some might can't read full this time when I write sex/rape. Btw I just hope you guys enjoy reading this part. Sorry for the long wait too.)

•Painful Love
•Part 8: Akaza And Douma
•To Be Continued