9: Yorrichi

Took me long. I'm sorry guys. I'm busy and more importantly I got no idea in making this stories. I'm so tired. Anyway, enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's mean your real name is....."

"Michikatsu Tsugikuni."

Kokushibu was silent. He got nothing to say. But then, he need to ask Tanjiro so he speak up. "How do you know about it?" Kokushibu ask looking at Tanjiro. "Yorrichi san told me." Tanjiro said. "Yorrichi? How do you know him?" Kokushibu ask again. Before Tanjiro could answer someone cut him. "Wait! Wait! Wait!" Everyone look at Uzui that is yelling. "I cannot understand anything! Can't you guys sit and tell everything one by one?!" Uzui yell again. "That's a good idea buddy!" Rengoku said.

They all sit again as Shinobu, Aoi and Kanao serve food again. This time, the Kamaboko squad come and Nezuko sit beside Tanjiro as Daki change his sit beside Kokushibu. "So I have to ask about it again. How do you know Yorrichi?" Kokushibu ask. "Yorrichi san was a friend of Uncle Sumiyoshi." Nezuko said. "Sumi-" Kokushibu was about to ask about who the Sumiyoshi is but then he remember about what his little brother said about a person name Sumiyoshi. "That Sumiyoshi guy was your uncle?" Kokushibu said. "Yes." Both Tanjiro and Nezuko said. "The last time I remember uncle Sumiyoshi bought Yorrichi san to our house was 4 month before I got kidnapped." Tanjiro said.

"I still remember what happens the first time uncle Sumiyoshi bought Yorrichi san like." Nezuko said smiling to her brother. "Yeah. Takeo freak out because he thought that Yorrichi san was a bad person. The first time Yorrichi san come, he suddenly go inside while uncle Sumiyoshi was still in the car." Tanjiro said. "You almost go to fight him." Nezuko said. "You're the one that fight him first because he touch Shigeru and Hanako. It scary since you learnt taekwondo." Tanjiro said. "Well, it's not my fault. I just want to protect my siblings." Nezuko said in embarrassment still remember how arrogant she was to Yorrichi that time. "Yeah. I'm glad that dad and uncle was able to stop you from almost hurting Yorrichi san." Tanjiro said.

The other that hearing Tanjiro and Nezuko story was silent. Kindly confused by the storyline. "Well, that's was a bit shocked for your first time in meeting someone new." Kokushibu said. "Hehe..." Tanjiro and Nezuko blush in embarrassment. "By the way, if you're the sibling of Yorrichi san, then do you know where he is?" Nezuko said and Tanjiro just nod agreeing with Nezuko and not just both of them is looking at Kokushibu waiting for an answer but all of the people at there even Daki waiting for Kokushibu answer. "He... died." Kokushibu said. "Oh. So he's at... Wait. What?!" Nezuko said shock. "Th- That's not true right? Hey, Kokushibu. What happens to Yorrichi san...?" Tanjiro ask trembling to his all body. "Muzan... kill him." Kokushibu said and all went to silent.

"But Yorrichi died because of me." Kokushibu said again make everyone questioning Kokushibu words. "What...?" Tanjiro said. "2 months before you got kidnapped, Muzan invite me to become one of his allies. As the repayment if I join, he would kill all of my family members since I hate them, I don't really care and that what I want him to do after all and I told him not to kill Yorrichi and he did. He didn't kill Yorrichi at first but then, some years later, Yorrichi come to take me away since he thought Muzan force me to join him after our family died. At first, I just let Yorrichi take me to run away because I actually wish to live with Yorrichi again but Muzan kill him. He shoot Yorrichi. 3 times. Yorrichi eyes were... lifeless.. I... I couldn't save him... Yorrichi he... his blood in my hands... and.. and he said that he... he loves me... I..." And then, Kokushibu unexpectedly start to cry. His tears falling down to his cheeks. Remembering everything that has happen to him to lose his brother.

Tanjiro hug Kokushibu to calm the guy down as Kokushibu hug Tanjiro back. Nezuko wrap her hands to Tanjiro and joining the hug as same as Daki as she did to Kokushibu. "Well, it's Muzan fault. Not yours Kokushibu san." Nezuko said as Tanjiro let go of the hug. "Yes but if I didn't follow Yorrichi to run away, maybe he would still be alive right now." Kokushibu said. "I believe that Yorrichi knowing that going to happen to him." Tanjiro said. "Huh?" Kokushibu was shock by what Tanjiro said. Yorrichi knowing that he gonna died? "I receive a letter that my mother give me from my father after he died. It has a letter from Yorrichi san too." Tanjiro said. "A letter?" Mitsuri ask. Tanjiro nod. "In my father letter, it say that my uncle family is in danger that I have to protect them and my father death is not by his disease but he was killed by someone. He know the day would come and someone going to take his life. About Yorrichi san... he was actually know that you go to Muzan with your own will. Even Muzan did not kill Yorrichi before, Muzan has kill Yorrichi san wife. However, he already lose his wife, he scared if Muzan would try to harm you too. That's why he try to take you back. I thought Yorrichi san was able to bring you back but after you say that I...." Tanjiro stop talking as he become more sad.

Kokushibu look at Tanjiro. He doesn't want to believe it but he know Yorrichi. According to what Tanjiro story, it of course would be Yorrichi action. It obvious. Yorrichi has always try to protect him before from anything and at anywhere. "Let just not think it now. Oi. Do you guys have any spare room?" Kokushibu ask looking at the Hashira. "We did." Shinobu said. "Okay give us two." Kokushibu said. "Two?" Giyu said. "One for Daki and another for Tanjiro. I'll sleep in Tanjiro room to guard him." Kokushibu said. Some people glare at Kokushibu not agreeing for it but Shinobu just agree and go prepare the room for them like Kokushibu ask.