CHAPTER 11

I bumped into someone and stumbled backwards.
"Jiyoo? What the he-"
I looked up only to see Jaeji- wait- what!
What was Jaejin doing here at this hour!? His eyes looked concerned.
"Jaejin, what are you doing here?"
"I ain't gonna answer any of it, come home with me. You don't know how unsafe this place is."
He immediately held my hand and started dragging me all the way to my house.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I need to ask that to you first but lets go home then we'll discuss."
We saw a cab passing by and it was the same one i was sitting inside on that day.
"Hey!" Jaejin shouted all the way and somehow the cab driver recognised me and smiled at me, that resulted me in knowing that he remembered me.
The cab turned all the way to where we were standing and stopped right infront of us.

Few minutes after
__________________

"You smell like soju, and i even saw that bottle of soju in your hand! You were literally roaming in a dark alley at midnight Jiyoo! WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME ANY OF IT!?" Jaejin shouted as he pinned me to the coffee-coloured aesthetic wall behind me.
"For what do you wanna know!?" I said looking straight in his eyes while i felt the lump in my throat.
"Jiyoo, you're my friend and you're asking me this question." He carressed my left cheek.
"Friend is all that you mean!!?"
"You don't have any idea about me and you are never gonna know it. You...yes you, will never know the pain you gave me." I continued while the tears were unstoppable now. They automatically made their way down,falling on the white-squared carpet.
"What do yo-" I left the room without hearing his complete sentence.

*DING DONG*
The bell of my house rang just the moment i left the main hall.
"Oh god, Saemi-"
I slammed my ears shut for avoiding their conversation.
Nothing was going right, none of it. Was all that i was able to think about. I started scratching my hair and buried my face in my white pillow just to let the tears stream down and cry without letting out a scream that will make me embarrassed.

4 DAYS LATER
______________

Jaejin and Saemi has often came to visit me and i told them about everything, telling them that the reply i gave to jaejin was just a mere incident because i was drunk when i know i was not.
Everything seems better once again. The flowers are blooming again, the sky is beautiful once again, the nature is at peace once again and there is happiness in my life once again.

Today, I am gonna propose Jaejin.

I finally decided after a long time. I am infront of my mirror to check my outfit of today and it is 10:00 in the morning. Today is my weekend and Jaejin also doesn't stay free due to his work thus, i decided to make this day memorable and finally speak out what i feel towards him.
A white top, tucked inside the tight grey mini skirt, a long grey plain blazer with black leather boots.
Today i was wearing the type of cloth Jaejin likes the most. His type of clothing is formal and his favourite colour is grey because his eyes are also grey.
Reminds me of the moon♥︎

INSIDE THE CAB
________________

"You seem so happy today Ma'am." The same young driver asked me as i was sitting in his cab to go at my destination.
"Yeah." I replied, blushing and looking out of the window.
I looked at the rear-view mirror and noticed his big smile. Then he once again focused in driving.

I was standing on the bridge above the clean lake with flowers in my hand, waiting for him as i told him to visit me for a hangout here. He didn't pick up my call but i had sent him a message which he saw.
Past 1 hour...
He didn't came and i was tired and sweating now due to the sudden hot weather.
'I don't think he is gonna come today, maybe..' i thought.
I was walking past a lonely garden without children when i saw two adults standing there. The guy was kneeling on the ground while the girl had her mouth covered with her two hands. I came closer because they seemed familiar.
IT WAS SAEMI AND JAEJIN