CHAPTER 26

I flinched hearing the loud alarm clock ringing and separated myself from him in order to turn it off.
"You woke me before time." I said while sniffing my nose.
"Umm..yeah! Why not?" He paused and said.
"Now i regret it, you looked beautiful while sleeping. How foolish of me not to wrap my arms around your body and accompany you!"

And here comes this flirty boy again! I rolled my eyes and pushed him back out of the room so that i can do my morning routine last time in the hotel.

After a hour of warm shower and random skincare i came out of the shower and sat infront of the vanity.

"Ohhh! Peanut, i am tired sitting here, let me just in now!!! You have spend an hour already!"

"Ewwww!" The nickname he just gave me disgusts me so much that i made a vomiting face, looked at the door and continued again. After taking my time, i opened the door. He went pass me like desperately he was waiting to come inside.

"Peanuts are healthy but you're so unhealthy."

"Ooh! Shut up!"

"This dress suits you peanut girly." He said and started removing his clothes out of the closet and throwing them on top of the bed, the ones he is gonna wear. I didn't noticed it but he too, removed a coffee coloured dress just like mine. I am wearing a coffee coloured frock dress and one fake brown flower clip to add more beauty to my hair.
As i was picking the second flower clip for attaching to my hair, Junseo suddenly grabbed it and started putting it on my hair.

"I was gonna do the same anyways!" I said being done with him.

"A flower wearing flower is so weird, isn't it?"

IN DAEGU
___________

The passengers slightly halted as everyone pulled out their luggages, ready to dash out of this train. I held my long dress in one of my hand and the luggage on the other one until i felt my luggage being pulled back. Obviously, Junseo.

"How ya feeling?" He asked while holding a luggage and carrying a bag.

"JIWOO!"

A loud yelling from the other side of the station and i understood in a second that it's Jaejin. Overwhelmed and excited with happiness, i ran towards him as he hugged me so lovingly.

"You're back bestie!" He said and pinched my cheek.
"Heyy!" I tried acting cute but failed and we both laughed together again. Even though i feel sad by the thought that this guy ain't mine whenever i am around him, i feel good after see him after so long. I have to forget the past.
I can't live with it.

"Peanut." He pulled me back by holding my waist and held me closer to his chest.

"Ew, that's so cringe, man!" Jaejin's weirdness was somehow really cute that made a smile approach my lips.

"Not more than you!"

Great! So this is how they welcome each other after meeting after so long.

"Guys! I miss daegu food! Lets go to a street restaurent?" I put both my hands around their arms and asked looking at them, above me. As they were so heighted compared to me. Jaejin's 180 and Junseo's 183 while here's me who is 160cm.

"Of course babe."

"You still didn't stopped calling her with those cringey names?"

"You cringey man." And they both again started quarelling. That's not even new now, its a routine.

"Oh my poor hunger!" I whispered to myself and started walking ahead.

AFTERWARDS
_______________

"Yeah! Bye! Bring Saemi too, tomorrow." I said and slammed the door of the car, sitting on the passenger seat.

"Oh, I'm so full!" I said while tying my hair into a ponytail.

"You love making me your cab driver huh?"

"I never asked you...you only came to me."

"Again your stubborn girl attitute. What a peanut."

"Shut up! It sounds so gross!"

Junseo smiled and said. "Nothing sounds gross on you baby."

I got a light jerk as he stopped the car near a footpath because he got a call. I heard his voice getting faint and then disappering when he made his way out of the car.

"Jiwoo, you'll need to come with me to my house." He hurridily said while starting the engine.

"But why?"

"Either you'll need to get out of the car right now!"

"That's so ru-"

"Choose!"