CHAPTER 19

I had made a normal face and i was sitting but inside i was dying of happiness. Its been 3 months and i got invited to Seoul for choreographing a girl group's debut song.
Jaejin, Junseo and Saemi also came with me as it was really cold due to winter and they got holidays from their workplace but not Junseo as he was a Millionare himself and i also told Jaejin and Saemi so only we four, including Junseo knew. Junseo never forgot showing me that how much he loved me but i really didn't wanted to focus on love and shit but just my career and dreams.

"Hey, Cutie" Junseo pinched my cheek.
"What!?" I whispered angrily.
"Not happy huh?"
"Yes,So freaking happy,okay?" And i looked once again out of the window just to see the train stop on the Seoul station.
"We're here Jiyoo!" Saemi said while looking at me,interwining her fingers with jaejin's and walking out of the train. "Uh what a lovey-dovey couple!" I whispered.

"We can be more lovey dovey than them."
He was almost gonna hover above me on the seat when i pushed his chest and started walking out after taking my luggage. He groaned and followed me.

"Its so beautiful Lee jae-ya." I heard Saemi talking to jaejin while he was carrying her luggage out of the station.
These stupid friends never gonna leave me.
"Hey! Jiyoo,Junseo,why are you guys walking so behind?" Saemi yelled from a distance not so far.
"That dumbass Junseo trynna hypnotise our Jiyoo." I giggled along with Saemi when i heard this from Jaejin's mouth but i felt something cold touching my bare waist.
I flinched.

"Enjoying what he said about me huh?"

It was Junseo whose cold hands are resting on my warm skin as he has put his hand under my shirt.
A quadrillion butterflies.
He is so close that his hot breath is touching my skin. I pulled back.
I can't show him my flustered face so i just went towards Saemi feeling how he might be smirking right now.

Its true that my only priority right now is career and nothing else than that.
I am really thankful that all the scars Jaejin gave me are getting healed by Junseo.
Although that i don't wanna love someone, i think being around Junseo is forcing me to fall in love. I don't want a heartbreak again. I fear love.

"Jiyoo-ya, how are you feeling?" Saemi put her hand around my shoulder.
"Soo excited. Soo happy. So nervous."
She laughed and patted my head.
"Well, thats our introvert jiyoo." She said.

AT THE HOTEL
________________

"So, me and him, him and you."
"Oh c'mon Saemi! Let these males be together!"
"NEVER!" They both yelled from back while glaring at each other.
We are have booked two rooms and are currently choosing who will stay with home. I don't want to stay with Junseo but Saemi, none of them agreed.

Junseo is making my heart go crazy

"Okay, fine!" I sighed and agreed to them.
"We'll go in the second room then."
She held Jaejin's hand and they both moved to the other room.

"Wanna sleep?" Junseo winked and said that to me while i just made a disgusted face at him.
"I am arranging our things here."
"Want help?"
"No, not from you."
I regret saying that too him as he jumped out of the bed and is pinning my petite body now.
"Disrespecting me huh?"
I am not able to stand his gaze now. His buffed chest is right infront of my face.
I looked down at my feet.
He leaned down to my height and with his index finger, he made me look at his eyes.

There are blue and i am already drowning in them.

This is why i didn't wanted to be with him. With each passing moments he is giving me butterflies. He finally stepped back and went in the bathroom .

"Oh god." I kept a hand on my chest as a sigh of relief left from my mouth.

I am hearing something outside from the window. Its the rain.
I love rain. My lips automatically formed a smile as i know there is a beautiful green garden at the back of the hotel which belongs to the hotel.
I am going to go to the choreography studio tomorrow and about arranging the things, i can do that later too but i can't resist the rain.

"Lets have nature shower." I whispered.