CHAPTER 17

I turned off my alarm while lazily laying on my bed.
I got ready to go for practicing but not before i left cotton at my neighbour's house. I was still in shock from what i heard and saw yesterday. I was going to travel in his cab once again but this time i know that there's something very suspicous about this man. He left me at home yesterday night and winked at me before going back.
I got dressed up to go to my dance practice. Our dance teacher said that i was really making progress in dancing and choreography and that she believes one day i am going to become a good choreographer. I hope so.
I went outside of the buidling and saw Junseo scrolling insta on his phone while i sat in the passenger seat.
"So how have you been?"
"I don't know." I replied.
"What about your dance sweetie?"
"They say that if i continue it for 3 more years then they have predicted me becoming a kpop choreographer."
"Hmm. The hottest choreographer."
I hit his chest while blushing.
Even though i wanted to avoid him but i wasn't able to at all.
"I want to ask you something." I said and looked at him. He nodded.
"Why did you suddenly told me all of that yesterday? What is your actual identity? Why do you make me fall for you?" His smile grew bigger and i realised what i've said. I covered my mouth with both of my hands.
"I didn't mean-"
"You obviously meant it princess."
"You made my day fucking happier. And wait till all your questions get answered. I will tell you who i am soon." He continued.
Does he like me? I wondered.

AFTER THE CLASSES
_____________________

"I am going to kill you! Don't you know how much i am tired huh!?" I yelled at my phone at Junseo as he has not came yet and here my legs were giving up.
My knees were hella paining from the practice we had today. It was choreographed by one of my dancemate.

"Hey babe." He opened his car window as i felt like smashing this phone on his head for making me wait this long.
I sat inside the car after giving him a death glare.
"Angry with me huh?" He said.
I folded my hands and looked out of the window making a angry pout. He giggled.
"Here i am mad and you are literally GIGGLING?"
"Because this is the first time i am admiring an angry person this much."
My face was flustered as i looked out of the window. I noticed that instead of my apartement building, he brought me to the same mansion.
He got out of the car and held the door for me but when i didn't step out, his next action made me shocked.
He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
"PUT ME DOWN YOU BASTARD!" I shouted and started hitting his back. All the bodyguards were watching us and that made me more embarrassed than ever in my life.
"That hurts babe." He said while hissing in pain as my fist was somehow well trained to punch because i of course visited the gym and knew some fighting skills.
He threw me on a sofa in the backyard of the mansion and suddenly all the yellow lights blinked open. It was beautiful as ever. He sat beside me.

"I love you Jiyoo." He put his hand around my waist, pulled me closer, kissed my cheek.