CHAPTER 15

MAY 1 (3 MONTHS LATER)
____________________________

I saw Jaejin and Saemi kissing each other aggresively in the guest room and the scenario just made me heartbroken once again. I tried alot within these months to move on from him but the time i see him with Saemi, my heart automatically cries from the pain.

Jaejin and Saemi had came to my house because it was a weekend and we all decided to have a hangover and a sleepover as the last time we met was on my birthday party. I have gotten really close to Junseo after these months and Jaejin and junseo's relation or enemy-ship never failed to make me and Saemi laugh. They always somehow used to find reasons to quarell. Junseo was a flirty guy afterall but he was just a friend and i used to go daily in his cab, chit-chatting with him while he also spoke out his pickup lines to tease and make me blush.

Watching Them both, i decided to not interupt their moment, they were my bestfriends after all and i went in my room to call junseo and inform him about our hangout so he can take us to downtown.
"Hey bae~"
"Stop calling me with stupid names!"
"Couples always say that!"
" shut up and listen why i called."
"Of course, Mistress."
"We three are going to downtown so come with your cab fast here and we will be leaving after like 5 minutes."
"Okay bae."
I ended the call.
It was a part of junseo's habit to tease me from calling me with very lovey-dovey names.
We didn't knew anything about his life than that he was a best friend cab driver of mine and i just had his number as he dialed it in my phone and called himself from my phone to save my number.

"Stop it, its not the right time." I heard Saemi whispering but there was silence all over the house and i clearly heard that.
"I can't bae." I heard jaejin and i locked the door of my room.
I aggressively took out my diary and sat on my bed.

'Sometimes i think the world is cruel, isn't it? The one who i love is never gonna be mine and i don't think i can love someone else this way...so desperately. I just want to pray god for only one thing...just one thing that i meet him in my next life and we will be able to complete our incomplete story."

"Jiyoo! Are you ready?" I heard Jaejin shout.
I hid my diary under the mattress and replied, wiping away those mere tears which i, myself am tired of.
"Yes!" I yelled.

IN THE CAB
____________

I was sitting on the passenger seat and jaejin and Saemi were on the backseat.

"Missed me girly?"
"Can you just shut that damn mouth of yours?"
"So bad, it only opens when i see you."

I rolled my eyes at Junseo and looked back to see both of them playing multiplayer game on their phone.
"They forgot me" i thought.
"I am here to remember you." Wait- how did he replied to my thought!?
"Did i say that out loud?" I asked.
"You literally whispered it." He said.

I heard both of them giggling as they were playing. I felt like the third person and looked straight to ignore the pain which was killing me.

We reached our destination and Jaejin and Saemi went out of the car while i disagreed to go out.

"Hey C'mon, Jiyoo!" Saemi told me scolding me with a angry pout.
"Let it be, Saemi, i don't feel like i want to be in a hangout right now."
"Jiyoo please?" Jaejin looked at me, pleading me and i was almost about to agree when-
"She doesn't wanna come JAeJiN!" He said mocking at him.
"This junseo." He whispered and walked away holding Saemi's hand.

"So, where you wanna go Hwang princess?"
"In Jaejin's heart." I replied lost in my thoughts. He coughed.
"WHAT THE HECK YOU SAID!?"
"N-nothing." I looked ahead as i was blushing due to embarrassment.
I looked at the side of my eyes to see junseo and i can see his veiny hands angrily pushing the horn and the way he clenched and unclenched his jaw.

"What h-happend?" God, why did i stutter? I thought.
He didn't reply.
He stopped the car infront of some random mansion and got out. I looked at the mansion which screamed luxury.

"Come out, Jiyoo" he said and pulled me out.
"I can't hold it anymore, not even for a second, do you know anything about me than that, that i drive a cab and pick you up and am available whenever, however in whatever situation you call me?"
"Huh?" I didn't knew what he meant by his statement but it was true that he was everytime available for me and he never told me anything about his personal life.

"I have stalked you from 1 year and admired you from afar everytime! FUCKING EVERYTIME!"