The first day at school

Kayla's pov:

             Hi I'm Layla. I live in Sokovia with my best friends Katlyn and Kaydence. We met in pre k and now it's our first day of 6th grade. There has recently been a lot of fighting in Sokovia, but it has settled down quite a lot.

             Our parents work at the school so we all live on the same street. "Layla, come on we are gonna be late for school." "Coming Kaydence." As i said before that's Kaydence. She is the weird one. Well we are all pretty weird, but she's the one to get us all to laugh very unexpectedly. We get on the bus and see all the middle school kids. "Hey Katlyn, doesn't your dad work on the middle school side." "Yah, so no need to worry Kaydence we will be fine"

            Kaytlyn's pov: 

            I'm sure they can tell but i am worried too. I've got this sick feeling in my stomach.But I'm sure it's just the first day jitter's. If that is even a thing. But i'm sure it is. We enter the school and go to our home room. Mrs. Carter's class. She teaches science. Luckily we all have the same home room. We sit down at a desk and the teacher introduces herself. "Hi class I'm Mrs. Carter as you know." "I will talk to you about your new curriculum." Someone yelled and pointed out the window i think his name is Sam. "MRS. CARTER!" He yelled so loud like I'm not exaggerating." KIDS GET UNDER YOUR DESKS NOW." Mrs. Carter yelled also yelled louder than needed. We look out the window too. The avengers were outside more specifically iron man, but when Iron Man is there you know the rest of the avengers are there. Then it all went black.

        A couple minutes later I heard the faint voice of Mrs. Carter telling us to get out and on to the aircraft's. I was so confused and i could barley hear. There were so many voices yelling and crying but I heard two voices that were particularly familiar.

This is my first time writing and I'm barely proofreading it so ur gonna have to deal with it so. Yah