Trying to train

Wanda's pov: 

             I am literally an emotional train wreck right now. Im going crazy on so many levels. I try to take a deep breath before I break something. Then I open my eyes and realize I am floating. Oh my god what is wrong with me.....I can float now. "AHHHH" I yell as power bursts out of me. I hear people running to my room and I try to calm down but can't. And once someone comes in I realize I forgot to lock the door. Yay. More attention just what I needed. But I feel like I'm getting weak and then I almost black but I don't. Yet I'm still floating. Memories burst through me of my parents when the apartment got destroyed. And the weight crashing and my heart crumbling when Pietro died. I don't know what to do. Then I finally black out.

             I start to wake up I think I'm on the medical floor. I start hear talking but I can't make out words. There are some voices I don't recognize so they are either nurses or the three girls. I don't remember their names. I try to open my eyes but I can't. I try to calm my self down again and this time it's working pretty well. I just sit there for what feels like eternity listening to voices ring around me. Then I try to open my eyes again but this time it worked. I woke up and saw the The three girls Clint and Tony. Of course Tony was there he just seems to be doing everything to make me forgive him. Well it's not working. But I am going to go easy on him because he did give me a place to live and everything. 

           "WANDA are u okay." "What happened." Of course Clint's the one being worried about me and Tony just wants to know what happened. But again I will go light on him. I see the girls with worried expressions and then they get dragged away by Steve. Probably to try to train for their first time. But then I black out again. 

          Kadence's pov:

          We heard screaming and then crashes from upstairs. We tried to follow the others but they wouldn't let us. So we waited for them to come downstairs instead. "Hold up what just happened." Katlyn says as she just came out of the restroom looking panicked. Most likely hearing the screams and the I don't even know what breaking. "We don't know." "It was probably Wanda she was like the only one not down here." I said "good point said Katlyn. Thor came downstairs first with a glowing Wanda heading somewhere so we followed everyone. They put her on a table and most people left besides Clint and Tony. It looked like we were in a medical room. So that was cool they have a medical room. Nice to know. they wouldn't tell us what happened But we decided to stay anyway.

             We had small talk every once in a while. Tony and Clint were talking with the nurses most of the time. Then Wanda looked up after a while of waiting. Tony and Clint looked over and and started talking to her. She looked at us for a brief moment before Steve pulled us away to try to start training. "So do any of u know karate or anything useful like that?" "Nope not a clue." Said Kaydence. "Well then I have a video u guys can watch ing your rooms and tomorrow we can start training bc of the eventful day we had today." Oh and by the way one of the other events was someone stole thors pop tart and now he's very mad. We still haven't figured out the criminal. And I swear it wasn't us. So we brushed our teeth and went to bed. After we had dinner. Well we had blt's without lettuce and with orange juice but whatever it's still dinner.

Well that was I think a little bit longer than the other chapters. If u watched friends before u will know this but the girls from friends Phoebe, Monica, and Rachel I am trying to match theirs personalities to my characters. I don't think I'm doing very great but okay. Layla is Rachel kaydence is phoebe and Katlyn is Monica so yay. Good bye I'm publishing this at 8 mis before 10 pm so goodnight I guess.