Getting settled in

Layla's pov:

               We woke up the next morning freaking out bc we forgot where we are. "OMG" Kaydence  yelled. And when I say yelled I mean yelled. She yelled so loud I could hear people's footsteps running to the door. "Oops... sorry" she said. "Ur good we just need to get them to calm down cuz u just yelled like LOUDDDDDdddd." I said way too scarcasticly. "What just happend!" Nat yelled looking panicked. "She just got scared she forgot where she was." Said Katlyn. Oh and if u didn't figure it out already Kaydence is the drama queen. "Oh okay." She said sadly at the reason she was yelling. "Well okay come down stairs to the kitchen when ur ready." "Okay thank u." "Np." "So what are we gonna wear." Katlyn said expectantly since this tower is stark owned. We ended up wearing matching outfits and it looked cute since we are Almost all the same height. There was little height difference. 

The pic of their outfit is up at the top and they wore white Nikes with it.

                  After we changed we brushed our teeth and went down to the kitchen. "Hi ladies." "Hi." We said. " where is everyone." "Well Katlyn everyone is on a mission besides u guys me and Wanda." "Well where is Wanda." And why isn't she on the mission?" "Well Wanda is actually a twin. But during the battle we just had he died and she's grieving pretty bad right now so we are leaving her alone for now." "Oh okay and what about u." I asked. "I was instructed to stay here and take care of u." "WHAT we are sixth graders we can handle ourselves." Said Kaydence. "well okay then miss loud." Said nat in a sassy tone. "Mhm" she said back. "Well I should get to know u guys so I will say ur name and u say ur fav animal, color, and food." "Kaytlyn." "Well my fav animal is an alligator my fav color is blue and my fav food is noodles." "Okay Layla." "I like Elephants I like the color green and red and I like pizza. "Great now Kaydence." "My fav animal is frogs my fav color is yellow and my fav food is ramen." "Good job." "Want to go watch a movie?" Asked nat. "YESSS" said Kaylyn. "So what movie then?" She asked. "PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN THE BLACK PEARL!" I yelled. "Okay then" she turned it on and not long before it was finished they came back from theirs mission.

               Clint's pov:

              We walked in and nooo...... "GUYS ARE U WATCHING PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN WITHOUT ME!?" I yelled. "Noooooooo." Nat said to get me angry. And it was working. "Well it looks like u and Layla have something in common." Said Kaytlyn. "They like pirates of the Caribbean." Finished Kaydence. "Well are u guys ready to eat Chinese!" "YESSS." I cheered as loud as I could. The mission made me hungry. "Have u guys had Chinese before?" "No." They answered. "Well u will like it trust my word I'm good with food." "Yes he is." Said Bruce. "Well having three kids helps." "U have kids!" Layla asks. "Yep my youngest is four his name is Nathanial And my oldest is Cooper 16 and my middle is Lila and she is 14." "Cool." "Wait who is going to get Wanda?" Asked Thor. "I will said Tony." And left to go to her room. "He came back 5 mins later with no Wanda. "Well where is Wanda?" Asked Steve. "She won't come out of her room." Everyone looked sad even the new kids who seemed really nice. Once they get warmed up to us they will be true children again. And I hope Wanda will too. She still has some time to be a kid. Later we all ended up going to bed. I hope Wanda's okay. She has lost her parents and now her brother and is in a new country surrounded by people she is necessarily comfortable around. I will try and talk to her tomorrow but for now I'm gonna sleep so tomorrow I can train some more. Yay training. That was yay to scarcastic even for me.