Stick together

Kaydence pov:

               "Layla help me get Katlyn up." Poor Katlyn, she was right next to the window so she got hit pretty hard. I hope she is okay she looks confused. She finally got up and asked what happened and we explained it to her. We ran towards Mrs. Carter and the rest of the class were and started heading towards the boats. We were at the end of the line and got split off from the rest of the class when a giant rock fell in front of us. "Layla that way!" I basically yelled and pointed toward an ally.

                " We started running in the opposite direction when we saw a girl controlling people's mind to get on the aircraft's. She seems like she's on the good side but the mind controlling scared us and we haven't seen her with or on the avengers. Layla started to fall behind watching something. We had to pull her to get her to come. "Layla what are you doing?" Katlyn asked in a worried voice." " nothing... it's nothing." "Really?" I asked skeptically as she nodded out of her trance. "The girl we saw... she is on the good side." " look."

                  "We turned around and saw her with Hawkeye. But he doesn't hurt or touch her, they just talk. From what we could hear he said something about being an avenger which confirmed she was an avenger. Then we actually did what we ran over here for. To find our parents. "Do you see them?" "No, but wait doesn't your dad work on this side of the building." "Yah wait so." "DAD" Layla then started to run.  As we run after her I will tell you the story. 

                So I have my dad taking care of me. At least if he's still alive right now. My mom died when I was born. Katlyn's mom died of cancer when she was nine. And Layla doesn't know what happend to her mom. Her dad won't tell her. But from what she knows he's dead and they weren't ever divorced. "Finally." That made me snap out of my trance. "What Katlyn?" " I got Layla." "You're welcome." Well yah thank you." I said in a not so pleasant voice. Not on purpose okay. 

                 But before we kept looking The Captain America was I front of us. "Hi kids where are your parents." "We don't know I think they died by the look of the side of the building they were in." I said nervously. "Yah I don't think there were nay survivors over there but let me get you girls on an aircraft." "NO" Layla shouted. "Little girl please come on." "Come on Layla we need to go." "But my dad is still in there." " there are no survivors in there at this point now please let me get you kids to safety.

Caps pov:

               I like these girls they are sweet and violent at the same time. Maybe I can do something for them but right now I need to get them to safety. " Please kid come on let me get you to safety and then I will look for your dad okay." " fine." The one that was yelling said. I got them on the aircraft and Nat is looking after them. I think they would make great additions to the avengers if we train them, but that is a future thought and they need to be the ones decide. But for now I got to save the rest of the city.

I got a longer one for people if they actually read this. Again this is not proofreaded. So ya deal with it. And if u have suggestions or requests plz put that in the comments. :)