The house tour

I took my stuff and went inside their house following the young girl in front of me. She smelled really nice, like a mix of strawberries and apples. I could hear Mindi's voice coming from another room "Steve is that you?" "Yeah, I just arrived." I answered. "Great. Sofia can you give Steve a house tour and show him, where he will be sleeping?" Mindi said. "Of course Mindi. Steve follow me." Sofia said and walked further in to the house. Walking behind Sofia, I could see a bit more of her diaper, it was pink and looked like it had ribbons and ponies on it.

"This is the living room." Sofia said, while we walked past it. We walked further and came to a hallway. Sofia pointed at another door, and said "That's the restroom. I trust you know how to use one of those.". Sofia walked a bit further, and then stopped and took me in to a room. "This is where you will sleep tonight. Unless you are afraid of the dark. Then maybe Mindi and dad will let you sleep between them." I answered "Usually I'm good with the dark. So I should be fine. But now I know I will be safe, if I have nightmares, if I get scared." I said with a smile. Sofia let out a small laugh.

The room I had been designated to was simply furnished, nothing special. It had a one-person bed, a desk and a table. Not exactly a five star hotel, but not bad either. "Just put your things there and we'll continue the tour." Sofia said and pointed at the bed. Sofia took me back to the hallway, and pointed towards a door at the end of the hallway: "That is where my dad and Mindi sleeps. No reason for us to go there right now. This is my room." Sofia said, and pointed towards a door, that had a room just opposite of mine. "I guess we are neighbours then." I said to Sofia, with a smile. Sofia smiled back and answered "It looks like it. So, neighbour what do you like to do? Like do you have any interest?"

Sofia seemed interested in me, but maybe she was just trying to be polite. But it was better than nothing. She had seemed nice so far, even though I felt a bit embarrassed. Not only because I constantly tried to avoid looking down at her skirt, where I could see her diaper. But also because I really weren't used to talk to girls my age.

"Well sometimes I cook. I'm not sure how good I am, but it's better than starving." I answered. Sofia let out a small laugh and said "I guess it is. Then you can help me cook dinner tonight. Then none of us will be starving.". "Oh. What are we having?" I asked. "Something simple and healthy, maybe just a salad or something." Sofia answered. "So, do you have any other interests than cooking, Mr Chef?" Sofia said, with a smile in her eyes. "Well I've played some video-games. I have played something called Wii Sports. If you know that?" I said, not sure if that was too nerdy, but that was all I could come up with on the spot, having a bit of a hard time concentrating when Sofia was talking with me. "Oh, I remember that. It had bowling if I remember correctly. Isn't that right?" Sofia asked. "Yeah. I actually liked that quite a lot. I'm not sure how good I was at it though." I said. "Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you could have beat me. You know what? That gives me an idea to what we will be doing after dinner. Well besides the dishes." Sofia said, and laughed, she continued "Let's go bowling. I just have to ask Mindi and dad, but I'm sure it should be no problem. They might even want to come with us. Are you up for that?" "That sounds really fun. I haven't been bowling for ages." I said. This would also be a good opportunity to spend some time with Sofia, instead of just staying inside the room I was to sleep in tonight. "That's a date then, or a deal or what it's called." Sofia said, and laughed a little. I smiled to her and answered "It sure is."