.BackStory.

This place is horribly gruesome. One wrong move and you'll be punished. I was only three at the time, unable to comprehend what was going on. So far I have been torched, cut open, and yelled at excessively. I'm glad my now adoptive father rescued me that day. I am grown now. Here is my story.

I was a small child. Running around. Only three years old tugging at my mothers pants. She was talking to her friend. She had a dark black and red cloak on, with some dark sweatpants on. She also never took her pointy hat off, only when in the house. "Mama! Mama uppie!" the young child looked up to her mom, her purple eyes shining in the sunlight.

"Not now, dear. Mama needs to see when the reaper will show up." She softly spoke going back to her conversation with the other lady in a pointy hat. "Mama? Who da weeper?" She softly picked her child up. "The reeper is a bad man, he will come to kill us." "Why mama?" the young girl asked, not understanding. "See we are witches. We have magic that the reaper has deemed evil." The small toddler only understood half of what her mother said. "Why mama? Weeper means. I do not like him." The child was put back on the ground, as her mother sofly walked to their home.

 "We need to pack, my dear. No time to play." The mother sofly scolded her daughter for playing in such a stressful time. "Mama, where are we gonna go?" The child asked to put her clothes in her bag. "I don't know dear, come. We must leave now." they walked out of their home, to be met with nothing but death. The mother shielded her beautiful child from the blast.

Wood shattered against her skin, as she stayed there softly whispering to her child who was crying. "S-shhh, my dear. E-every T-thing this is-fine." She softly spoke, her voice slowly fading away, along with her life. "Mama? Mama!?" The child softly cries, shaking her mother trying to get her mother to get up. She stayed there with her dead mother as more explosions went off; one close enuff for it to hurt the young girl.

The screams of pain and sadness stopped; And so did the bombs. "Mama, my leg hurts." The child cried to the limp body of her mother. "Mama, stop napping. This is not a good time." the kid wiped her tears, rubbing where her leg had been hurting. Seeing nothing but red. "Oh m-mama? I'm bleeding! I got the tape for you too!" poor little girl, so much sadness in one day.

The young child tried climbing back into the rubble to help her dead mother, and to make her rap her hurt leg. She couldn't get back into the rubble, for it had crumbled. She sat on the leg calling out for her mother, wanting and needing treatment for her leg that had shards of glass and wood embedded under the skin. She grew tired in the half an hour that she sat crying. She was starting to see a dark figure in the sky flying.

It looked just like her mama's friend, it slowly flew towards her. "Oh, my!" it called out in a deep voice deeper than her mothers friend. "Are you okay little one?" He asked, "N-no, mama no wake up." She softly sniffled looking at her leg. "Here, let me help with your leg." The child softly shook her head no. "Mama will help me, but I won't get mama!" she said, pointing to the rubble where her brutally battered mother lay dead. "Oh poor child, your mother can't help you." "Why not?" "I'll tell you if you let me help with your leg." The voice he had changed, it was fun and weird.

"o-Okay but mama will wake up soon right?" The man with a skull mask softly wrapped her leg getting the glass and wood out. "Little one, your mother won't wake up. She went to a better place." "why mama not bring me?" The girl looked back to the rubble, it was true. She could not see her mother, so the man with a funny voice was right, so she went to a better place. "I don't think it is your time to go to that place." 

"Mama gone? Where I go, Mama said we leave before many show up! Did many show up?" The man knew she was talking about him. "I think so," he sat next to her as she slowly warmed up to him. He looked at her staring deeply, "You are a weapon," "what dat?" the small child looked at him. "You have the ability to turn into a weapon. And then a mister will wield that weapon." "dat cool! Can I do it now?" She asked to get off the rubble jumping up and down. "Not when you're this young." the man chuckled.

"What is your name, little one?" The scraggly man asked the girl. "Mama, call me Dear, everyone else calls me Eris." "well Eris, I have a school that weapons go to, too learn to be weapons; would you like to join?" The girl jumped up and down nodding yes. "Then you shall join the DWMA when you are of age." "What does dat mean?" "When your old enuff"

This saddened the girl a little. "How old am I to join?" "Mhm, at least ten. How old are you now?" The little kid held up three fingers, "dat many!" "Mhm, 8 more years," The man said softly. "Ow man," the girl rubbed her eye's. "But you can't stay here, so off we go to Death City! And the DWMA!" The man with a funny voice said.

 The little girl grabbed his wight gloved hand and walked with him. The sun slowly set as they walked. She softly yawed, rubbing her eyes again. "Tired?" She softly nodded her head. She made grabby hands to him, wanting up. He softly lifted her into his arms, and she cuddled into the crook of his neck falling asleep. Soon awaking to a new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~