.The Married Life.

Months later we were still a working team, me and Franken. Kimmy and Spirit ran off, to god knows where. My feelings for Franken have done nothing but dubbled. I also feel as if he shares these feelings. We were sitting on the stare's of a building smoking a cigarette. Talking about random science. "Hm, I don't think that would be right." he said, trying to prove me wrong on anything he could.

Softly grabbing the cigarette from his hand and putting it into my mouth taking a drag. "It was just a theory. Never said it was true." I said handing the canceruss stick back to the tall 20 year old next to me. He looked at me chuckling. He now had a stitched scar going from his forehead, down from his cheek to his neck. His madness broke his will and he lost it for a moment.

I blinked back into reality to see I had reached up to touch the stitched scar. "What are you doing?" He asked, placing his hand on mine, I softly leaned in. "Admiration." "Admiring what?" I giggled as he leaned in more. "Your face." Is weird as it sounded. Franken was one of the most beautiful people in Death City. "I should be monitoring you," he said, closing the gap between us. Softly kissing me.

We softly pulled away, getting a call from my dad. "Hiddy Ho! I have caught wind of the witch we were trying to catch!" He explained what we had to do, and how we had to do it. "Let it talk to you when I get home dad" I softly put the contact device in my pocket. Looking back at Franken. Who was already staring at me, "I just would like to say, I have wanted to do that since the dance." he said, standing and reaching a hand out for me.

(moth later)

We have both come to terms with our feelings for each other. And have started dating. My father only just found out a week ago. He was not so mad but mad I had kept it from him.

Me and Franken almost never fight, disagreements still happen a time but other than that we were a perfect couple. We learned a week after getting married that Spirit and Kimmy had gotten married. Other than that we knew nothing about them. Marie went off on a mission as a death seith in a new area. Sadly we knew nothing more.

(Episode when blackstar, maka, soul, and tsuboki fight the hotty)

Soon we settled down in the patch work lab, and helped my father in any way possible, including handling my brother. "Love, hurry and finish. They'll be here soon." I tiredly spoke, laying my head on his shoulder, he softly turned, kissing me lovingly. "It seems to be here." He said kissing me once more before kicking off the desk and rolling out to the door, crashing to the floor. "Damt! Still doesn't feel quite right!" He said turning his screw, and sitting back into the chair.

I walked out wanting to see what would happen, sitting on the steps. Then it began. A girl who was easily recognised as Maka, spirit and Kimmy's kid. Attacked with her weapon partner. My love easily blocked it using his soul force to make her useless to the team.

A kid with blue hair soon came behind him, hitting him with his own wavelength. But no match for one of the best mister's to graduate. He left his chair, shocking the young boy, frying his brain. "You all have passed," He said sitting into his chair. I stood up, walking to the blue haired boy picking him up and healing his poor head. "You went a little hard on them Franken." I said as the blue haired one now named Black Star, slowly woke up.

"Lord Death will know of your passing score, now leave." Franken said standing, pushing his chair in the patch work lab. Then placing his arm around my waist and walking with me into a shared home. "I didn't go too hard, they are strong kids, and will only get stronger." He said sitting in his chair as I called my father. "How did it go? How was the test?" My dad was buzzing with excitement. "It went fine, they are a strong group, but they could use some time to bond with one another," Franken went off again, about the science about it. I heard my brother complain about the uneven-ness of my husband's hair. I move it to look somewhat even. "Thank you sister. It is much better that way." "Mm," I hummed trying, to make almost anything to be symmetrical, just because I know how much he struggles with it. When we hung up I started making dinner for us.

"What are you making love?" My mad husband asked, wrapping his arms around my waist, he was still sitting in that chair. I softly sit on his lap. "Just some noodles, I'm too tired to do anything fancy." I lay back a little, my head on his shoulder, yawning. "Mhm, I could finish it if you would like." He slightly tightened his arms, smuggling me closer. "No, it's fine, after we eat I'll just go to bed." He pulled me up abit nuzzling his head into the crook of my kneak.

"Stop, you know that tickle." I squirmed from his head, giggling. "Is that not why I do it?" He asked me to peck my lips. "Oh shit the water!" it was starting to boil over. He softly chuckled. "Ya hahaha," I place the noodles in the now boiling water. "I'm going to finish up some work" I sighed. Walking away from me, he smacked his head on the door frame. "You okay? This is the third time this week." He rubbed his forehead and I couldn't help but laugh.

"We need to raise this doorway, it's the only one I hit my head on." He spoke walking out of the room, still rubbing his head. I finished making the noodles, walking to his little office area handing him the food. "Thanks, but let's eat on the couch. I am sick of working." "Mhm, good idea. You need to take a break." We walked to the little room designated as the living room. It had a TV, and a couch big enuff for Franken to lay down, and a side table on each side by the arms.

I finished my food first getting up to clean the dish, he followed soon after, making sure to dunk so he dosnt brake his forehead. There was a soft ringing from the living room, knowing it was my dad; I answered it from the kitchen. "Hello, Is Stein there?" I slightly pushed him into view. "Mhm, I have news for you. Since you have turned Sid into a zombie, he is unable to teach his science class, and homeroom. I find it fit for you to teach." "I don't think-" "You were the reason he is a zombie there for you to start monday." Franken never wanted to teach, even if he had been asked many times before. "Alright, i'll see you then Bye Bye." "Bye dad," I kind of shouted. I had moved out of the room.

Wait, tomorrow's monday. This gives him no time to do anything. Aw, I wanted to cuddle and annoy him. "What's wrong with love? You have a saddened face." he lifted my head and kissed my forehead. "Tomorrow's monday, you'll be gone all day!" I hugged his waist snuggling into his chest. He is way too tall for kisses, so this is the next best thing. "You could always go with me. I mean you are Lord Death's kid. Maybe stop and say hi to your brother." I would like to go, but I had lunch with friend's and I couldn't cansail. "I have lunch with friend's."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~