⚠️.Date Night.⚠️

(⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT)

 I quickly took the potatoes out of the oven. The meat was almost done, and the fried vegetables were perfect! I poked a fork in the potato seeing it was soft and done. I poured sauce on the potatoes and mixed them with the vegetables. I placed them in the oven for a few minutes.

It was now 2:45, the food would be done at 3, and I had enuff time to go upstairs and change. I found my black dress with white stitches running along it. It had a slit running up to mid thigh. I had to mangle it along my body, because the sleeves were a line of fabric that you had to wrap around yourself.

I went back downstairs, plating the food, setting the table, and lighting some candles. The mood was relaxing, and romantic. I heard the door open, with the sound of his stuff being placed down. He faced the door, taking his shoes off. Since he was bent over I was able to place my hands over his eye.

"I have a surprise for you!~" I softly spoke, he softly stood up, my hand falling. He softly turned looking at me, eye's full of nothing but love, and aw. His hand's found my waist, pulling me into his chest. He let go with one arm placing it on my cheek and leaned down kissing me. "I made food, if you want it." He pecked my lips, lifting me into his arm's leading me to the stitched dining room.

"This food is delicious! Maybe I should put more time into cooking. I'm really good." I said I would eat more potatoes. "It is really good, what made you want to do all this?" He asked, placing his hand on my thigh. "I just think that we should have more 'date' 'date's'. Not just sitting and watching tv." I took another bite. "And I like seeing you swooning." I said, swallowing my food.

When the food was done we brushed our teeth and got ready for bed......

(SMUT READ AT OWN RISK!!!!)

I couldn't sleep just yet, so I went to take a shower. I walked into the bathroom and I heard Stein softly follow me. "Can I join?" "shur," I said, taking the cigarette out of his mouth, instead of putting it in mine. I put the cigarette out when it's burned out. Starting the work water. I get three towels and place them on the sink counter.

I take my shirt off, throwing it in the hamper. "Can you get me some new clothes? And stop staring, we have been married for over five years." I giggled as watched me undress. "Five years of your beauty, yet you're still so beautiful. I think everytime i look at you you glow even more." I blush at his work. He was always so romantic. Even if he didn't seem like the tipe, he was so yummy!

"Thank you, but we do need new clothes or at least Pj's." I kissed his lips, and he slowly walked out getting the new clothes. I slowly got into the shower feeling the warm water leak down my stomach and shoulders. I heard Stein step into the shower. His cold hand's raped around my waist "god your hands are always so cold." I softly and back, the back of my head on his chest. He seemed to be relaxing. I grabbed the body wash, slowly getting some on my hand letting it bubble up, I slowly started cleaning myself.

"Let me help with that." My husband softly started to massage my breasts. This went on for more than ten minutes. "Okay, okay love. I think they're clean." I said washing the soap away. Then turning to my husband. "Sorry, your body is just so beautiful" He leaned down to kiss my lips, soon it got ruffled. Turning into a make out session. "Let's get the soap out of your hair, and go to the bedroom." he said, leading down to my ear, whispering.

When all the soap was out of my hair, he turned the water off and picked me up. He walked us to the bed tasing me into it. I giggled, excited for what was to happen. I rubbed my thuys together, trying to fill the missing plesher. "So needy." he chuckled. Getting on the bed, running his hand up my thigh. I shivered, I tried to get him to do something, but he just chuckled. "Please, you started this." I was getting very horny, almost to the point it hurt.

He whispered degrading things only turning me on more. "Mhm, s-stop teasing me. Ah~" He was roaming his hands around my body, giving me pleasure but only for a little bit. "Mhm, I don't think I will~" I moaned softly as his hand brushed my clit. "If you want it beg~" I refuse to beg, no matter how embarrassingly horny I was.

"Come on slut~ you know you want to~" he was breaking my will, I moaned at the name. It's always degrading that gets me. "Please, I need you to do something! Anything!" He chuckled, falling down to the end of the bed. Pulling my legs. "Sence you asked so nicely~" Fuck this man was good, he knew every place that would make me scream. I was almost at my high when he slowed. Keeping the pleasure, but not enuff to tip me over the edge.

He slowly pushed a finger into my dripping hoil, pumping at a medium speed. I was out of it and the feeling was so good. He added another finger scissoring me. Then when he felt I was stretched enuff. He went faster, I screamed his name as I came from his fingers and tongue.

"F-fuck," i was coming down from my high as he licked his fingers clean. "Up," was all he said and I moved to the head board. He grabbed his belt, tying my hands to the head board. "You know the safe word." He spoke into my ear, doing down to kiss my neck and jawline. "Ah~ please~" I couldn't help what I said bucking my hips to meet his hard length.

He was Big, not way too big to the point that there was no way for him to fit. But he was big. He pushed my hips down ruffly. "Be a good slut, and don't move." He went down kissing my breasts, sucking on my nipple. Softly biting, "Now, will you be good?" He asked me to rub his tip on my entrance. "Mhm!~" I nodded, trying not to move.

He slowly pushed in, making shour I was not in any pain. He stopped moving when he was all the way in. "You can move," He started slowly, softly thrusting in and out. I tugged at the belt when he started rubbing my clit. "Ah~ F-faster, please!~" He complied with my wish, pounding into me harder and deeper. I screamed his name along with moan's.

"G-God i'm gonna cum!" I softly shuterd. All I could hear was the sound of skin clapping, my moan's and Stein's degrashon, and his praises. "Be a good girl and wait, I'm almost there." I softly shook my head. "N-no I can't, please!" I couldn't stop it, I clenched around his cock telling him just how close I was. "Where do you want it?" "Ah~ I-inside me~" I softly cryed my orgasom dinide. It was a pain I enjoyed. "Be a good Cum Slut" I closed my eyes trying my hardest to hold back. "You can cum now love."

I let go alowing my orgasom to wash over me in wave's. I clenched around him, milking his cock. His orgasom soon came. I felt the hot liquid spirit into my cunt. "Atta Girl," he said, pulling out watching his cum seep out of my weeping cunt. He softly licked the cum from my hoil, and went to kiss me. I could still taste his and my own cum mixed on his tongue.

"So much for that shower." I said not wanting to move, the age of sex soon finding its place. "We need new sheets and a blanket." He said seeing the water and other fluids on the blanket. I giggled, asking for some undergarments. He handed me a light gray bra and matching underwear. I pulled them on, and put the bra on.

I ripped the sheet and blanket off and Stein got a new one. Laying it down and fixing it. I laid under the blanket asking for cuddles from my husband. Who said yes, I cuddled on his bare chest falling asleep very fast.

(END SMUT)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~