Part 4

Ikuto's POV:

Everything smelt like sweet strawberries. The fimiliar scent of Amu, oh how I love strawberries. I felt a soft pressure on my forehead and heard "Thank you, Ikuto." In the cloudy distance.

I smiled to myself. Wait. Everything becomes brighter behind my closed eyelids as I groan, tired ,and roll over pulling a pillow to my face. I inhaled deeply and almost moaned happily at the scent.

My heart beats faster as I open my eyes sceptical that I'm actually where I think I am. I squint at the sunlight and look to see the same pink comforter and boring wallpaper of Amu's room. I smiled again, wow I don't think I've ever woken up in here without her yelling at me or kicking me out of the bed. I shut my eyes again, content. But opened them back up quickly.

"Where is she?"

Amu's POV

I sighed happily at the hot water running down my hair and back. I needed a shower badly.

I scrubbed the areas on my body where that man had touched me to the point my skin was pink and irritated. After that and sore wrists I used my usual strawberry scented shampoo and scrubbed the grime and grease out of my hair.

I heard a tapping noise and peeked out of the shower curtain. I looked around and dismissed it as my imagination until a louder nock came from the door.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Amu?"

"Yes?" I rose my eyebrows at Ikuto's voice.

"Cover yourself I'm coming in." He stated after a short pause and without another warning opened the door and waltzed in.

"Ikuto! Get out!" I screamed at him and pulled the curtain closer to me, face blazing shades of reds.

He awkwardly scratched the back of his head and frowned looking genually sad. My imbarrasment was mainly replaced with concern. "Ikuto?"

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay." He said trying to shrug it off but failing. I even noticed a little shade of red forming on his cheeks as he looked up at me. I looked towards my curtain and it was slightly translucent.

"I-I..Wha-ht?" I started to stutter and my face started on fire again.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry." He ducked his head down hiding his face behind his raven hair and left the bathroom.

I stood there staring at the door dumbfounded for a moment before rinsing the rest of the conditioner out of my hair. I quickly dried myself off and brushed my teeth. I grab my robe off the back of the door and head back to my room to grab clothes. Because apparently I forgot to grab an outfit to change into before being in his presence.

I walked into my room hesitantly, what if he stares at me? Will he blush again? I visualise the slight blush I claimed to see in the bathroom before shaking my head dismissing it. It was hot in there. And why would he stare at me anyways? I kind of lack anything anyways. I looked down to my chest and frowned.

Walking into the room with the frown still on my face I was no longer concerned by my robe.

"Amu?" I turned and he got off my bed walking to me.

"Yeah?"

"I have to go awhile, okay? Stay inside, stay safe. I'll be back later." I burrow my eyebrows and bite my lip in frustration.

"Why do I have to stay inside?" I cross my arms, he sighs.

"Please, just stay here." He looks down at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"I-I don't see why I have to."

Rolling his eyes he leans down and engulfs me in a hug before I could step back. I was too shocked to hug him back. He was warm and I fit perfectly against him in the embrace.

"I don't want you to get hurt again." He let go and cleared his throat, "I'll be back, please stay." He threw in just as he was about to leave my door.

He doesn't want me to get hurt? I felt my face burn bright red. If it already wasn't it most defiantly was now. I rubbed my arms hoping to earase the strange chills going through them from where he touched me. It's not like I have anywhere to go..anyways. I'll stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I flick through the tv channels while boredum consumed me.

DING

I jumped slightly then realised it was my phone. I yank it out of my black jean pocket and click the power button. A notification with a picture of Yaya in her baby transformation pops up and I click on it to view the message.

Come over, I'm bored ;~;

I type "sure" and then remember Ikuto asking me not to leave the house..

"I'm sorry I can't today."

Why? Are you babysitting your sister? She can come along if you want.

"No.. I'm not supposed to leave the house :/"

Really?! Awwww >-<

"Sorry Yaya."

I sigh and place my cell in my lap. Why can't I go outside? That was a freak unlucky experience yesterday. I know my way to her house easily. I'm sure I could go and be back before Ikuto even shows up.

I nod at the challenge and turn off the TV and throwing the remote back onto the couch before I trudge up my stairs to grab a hoodie. I pulled on a dark blue hoodie and pull my hair up into a ponytail. Slipping my feat into some black flats to go with my jeans I grab my wallet off my dresser and snap my signature hair burette into my hair.

I lock my door and pull out my phone once more. "I'm coming anyways."

Yay!! Your so cool Amu ^°^

I speed walk to her house across town. My heart beating loudly in my chest the whole time. I jumped at a rabbit jumping out of a bush even and almost had a heart attack. After what seemed like way too long I finally turned onto her street and sighed in relief with her house in view.

"Oh, hey Amu." I squeeked and turned around ready to punch whatever moves

"Woah! Relax it's me!" I sweatdrop at the wide-eyes blond and laugh awkwardly.

"Sorry I'm a little jumpy after.. Eh, I mean.. Why are you here?" I mentally facepalm at my lame cover up.

"I'm here to give Yaya some things she asked me to get her." He held up a plastic grocery bag and smiled awkwardly.