Part 5

Well here's the ending you've all been waiting for. I hope you enjoy! Vote.. Comment.. Yepp ^ - ^

Amu's POV:

Tadase and I walked awkwardly to Yaya's house. Why would she invite me over when she already asked him to? Maybe she's planning something? No way, I can't see Yaya doing something like that.

We walked into her yard and I pushed in front of him to nock on the door. I hurridly tapped my fist on it until she opened it.

"Holy Amu I'm coming!" I heard her yell through the door before it swung open.

She laughed at me and then looked shocked when she saw Tadase. He held up the bag and her mouth formed an "o". She grabbed my hand and pulled me in before I could question her, Tadase shut the door behind us.

She let go of me in the kitchen and tore the bag from his hands.

" I have no idea why'd you ask for such a wierd thing Yaya but I got a feeling I shouldn't ask." He laughed at her while I glanced between them.

"What did she want?" I asked him.

He went to talk but Yaya launched herself at him and put her hand over his mouth. Also shushing him. "I have a super fun surprise planned!"

Okay maybe I wasn't wrong when I though she was planning something.

Ikuto's POV:

My heart was racing and I sat uncomfortably on a park bench. I racked my fingers through my hair nervously. The image of her in the shower popped up in my head again and my face heated up once more. God, she's probly so mad at me for walking in on her like that!

I also hugged her.. But I should be able to hug her! I tease her all the time cause I lo- my face burnt brighter and I smack my forehead.

"Ikutooo, nya!!" I shake my head to try and get rid of the blush before my chara sees it. Yoru fly's in front of my face and smiles mischievously and laughs, "I know something you want to know! Nya!"

I roll my eyes, "What is it?"

"I'll tell you if you buy me fish."

I sigh, "Not in the mood for your games Yoru." I poke him in the forehead.

"What if it is about the girly pink head, nya!"

I glare at him, "Fine, I'll buy you fish. IF it's about Amu and worth my time."

Yoru does a happy dance and then grins, "I saw her go into a house with the kiddy blond, nya!" My blood started to boil.

"Are you lying?"

"Nope!"

My eyes widened and I felt my face burn in ..anger? Jelousy? I shook my head and dismissed the thought. As if that kid could make me jelous.

What is Amu doing with kiddy king? Did she go into her house? She told me she'd stay home, she lied to me. I felt the anger build and didn't notice the fact that I've already started storming down the street.

"Ikuto~nya, you're going the wrong way~" I groaned outload and increasingly get flustered by each second.

"Just show me the damned way. I'll buy you more fish just lets go!" I ignored his sounds of glee and followed my chara.

Amu's POV:

I felt my hand being yanked into a pitch black room by Yaya. "Okay, this isn't funny Yaya what are you doing?"

She giggled, "Setting up." Suddenly I felt the fimiliar grasp of a handcuff being clamped around my wrist. I groaned out loud and didn't regret it even with the curious looks I probly got from both of them in the dark room. I heard a click again.