•46•

—————————————————| I'm going to fucking murder you |—————————————————

—————————————————
| I'm going to fucking murder you |
—————————————————

Sweat glistened on his forehead as he focused intently on the road ahead, his eyes scanning for any obstacles or potential hazards. The traffic was thick, but Hoseok was undaunted. He navigated the maze of honking cars and impatient drivers with the skill of a seasoned professional, smoothly dodging past slower vehicles and darting through tight spaces with ease.

As he approached a sharp turn, Hoseok's foot pressed down on the brake pedal, sending the car slewing sideways. A lesser driver might have lost control, but Hoseok deftly counter-steered, bringing the car back in line with a confidence that bordered on arrogance. He accelerated again, the engine growling in triumph as the car rocketed forward.

Jin's hands desperately clawed at the car seat as Hoseok careened around another sharp turn. The tires screeched in protest, and the car listed dangerously to the side. Jin lost his balance, his body flinging forward and crashing into Namjoon's lap. The sudden weight knocked the breath out of Namjoon, but he didn't let go of Jin. Wrapping his arms around him protectively, Namjoon held on tight, trying to cushion the impact of Hoseok's reckless driving.

"Hoseok! We're trying to reach the mansion, not fucking die!" Jin's shout was borne on the edge of a terrified scream, his eyes wide with fear. Hoseok was grinning, the exhilaration of his reckless driving shining in his eyes.

"There's no time," he called back to them over the roar of the engine. "Plus, this is the thrill!"

"Step on it Hoseok!" Jungkook shouted out, his voice nearly cracking with urgency. He could feel the adrenaline coursing through his veins, his telekinetic powers flaring to life as he mentally pushed the car with all his might to go faster.

Namjoon took a deep, steadying breath and held onto Jin even tighter. Hoseok leaned into the accelerator, the engine roaring in protest as he pushed the car to its limits. They felt as though they were flying, the world blurring around them in a frenzied haze. The speed was dizzying, and they thought that the car would have exploded at any moment.

But Hoseok's driving was precise, and Jungkook's powers steered him on course. They swerved and swooped around corners, the tires squealing in protest as they navigated the winding roads. The wind howled past them, a deafening soundtrack to the thrill of the ride.

The mansion loomed ahead, surrounded by a dark and foreboding presence but an ethereal glowing view. They were almost there. With each passing moment, Hoseok pushed harder, the car trembling beneath them.

With a flick of his wrist, Hoseok clicked the button, and the gates to the mansion slowly creaked open, just wide enough for the speeding car to fit through. The car zipped up the long, winding road, the gravel crunching beneath its tires like a chorus of insects. They were holding their breath, hoping against hope that the car wouldn't skid off the road and catapult them into oblivion.