Chapter 12; His smile😊

Have you ever woken up in the morning and you just don't feel yourself. Where you just want to stick to your bed the entire day and do nothing but sleep and rest, maybe just cry where your pillow becomes your companion that sucks your tears.Where you're mentally exhausted, you're just disorganised, you're just there. Where you spend the whole night crying and you wake up with red and bull shot eyes and when someone asks you what's wrong with your eyes? You simply cover it with a simple lie; Yesterday, I didn't get enough sleep.

Sabrin woke up feeling shambolic, she felt like the whole burden of the world was placed upon her heart at how heavy her heart felt. No, she wasn't sick, she was physically fine, but mentally she misses her childhood best friend.

Yesterday, she and Farha went out to 'chill', as Farha calls it, But she prefers to call it, 'Girl's day out'. They first went to the salon, to plait their hairs and do their manicure and pedicure. They did some waxing too, courtesy of farha, Sabrin hated it, but farha forced her to, and the way she insisted, she had to. Sabrin has a soft, and fair skin, and her fair skin tend to turn red at any sort of pressure or discomfort, so she doesn't want anything that will touch her fair skin and maybe make the area to become a shade of reddish green. Nevertheless, she loved outcome the and didn't regret getting it done.

They had lunch at Hasinah Confectionary and restaurant. They ate to their full and proceeded to the ice cream parlor where they ordered ice creams, desserts and filled their stomach, they took multiple pictures. Farha being the craziest among them, she made random people snap them while they posed crazily.

They went to the amusement park, where they played games and had the day to themselves. After all, it was weekend for both of them and what are weekends for!

At last, they went to a garden, Sabrin took them there, Farha being Farha, she disappeared when she saw how beautiful it was and left Sabrin to herself. Sabrin's lips curled up to a bittersweet smile when she remember the last time she came to the garden and after that, she left jigawa and now, after ten years, she's standing in the exact place, but this time; alone.

10 years back.
Little Sabrin came to the garden dressed up in her blue floral dressed adorned with patterns of blue hydrangeas and star shaped tweedia. Her long hair tied into polytail and a beautiful hat sat pretty on her head. Her feet were claded in boots that made her feel very much comfortable. As soon as their driver pulled over, she flung the door and ran into the garden leaving the driver looking at her with a smile on his lips at how happy she was.

"Bubba" She jubilantly called out as she made her way toward her best friend, Khalid. He was sitting at the bench near the water fountain when he heard her calling him, a smiled enveloped his face, "Bubbi" He called back with his eyes fixed at her.
She made her self comfortable on the bench and turned to look at him "Bubba, why are you so gloomy? What's wrong?"
He smiled at how well she can decipher his mood in his tone or in a single glance. "Bubbi, Maa and Baa said we're travelling tomorrow. And I don't want to go, I don't want to leave you, and I'm feeling like something bad is about to happen"

Her face fall at the sudden news, she felt bad that her Bubba would be traveling, but she doesn't want to make him feel bad, she wished she could go with him, that's not possible but she had to cheer him up.

"Ohh Bubba" she face palmed her self "don't worry, you said that your Baa always used to tell you that whenever you feel uneasy, you should pray right? Bubba nodded his head curtly, and she added "then you should pray." His lips curled up into a small smile.