Chapter 1

Vantias woke up in his small apartment. Ever since he gotten here he's been living in some abandoned house that was really small. Only one room for the bathroom. The rest in one room. It was in the ally way but he found the key under the rug Infront of the door. Vantias got up and put on his jacket. He got his mask and bag and got out of his house. Vantias walked threw the busy streets of this city and thought to himself, I wonder if there's a place where I can buy books. Vanitas looked for a bookstore. He asked someone and they said that it's on the car left. After awhile he found it. It was huge. Vanitas walked in. He grabbed a basket then bolted to the manga section. Really all he wanted was to read the promise Neverland book he found one day in the kingternet. Vantias searched for a Bit then found it. The whole series is here..! Vanitas shoved every book from the series and headed to the check out. "That will be 115$," the person ringing Vantias up said. Vanitas stared at his credit card. I'm so sorry.... Vanitas got out the bookstore with 50 mangas in his bag. He went home and put the bags on his bed then went out the house again. It was basically night. Vanitas walked threw the streets. They were packed. Just then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw a girl with red hair. She looks familiar.. "hey, have you seen sora." She asked. Vanitas knew it was kairi, but really didn't want to talk. Vanitas nodded his head no. Kairi sighed. " I thought you would see him cause your in the organization." Vanitas walked away. He really didn't hear the word organization again. It was bugging him alot these days. "Hey! Don't ignore me!" Kairi ran up to him. "Look. I don't want to hurt you or anything, but just leave me alone." Vanitas said. Vanitas then sped walked away. He went back to his apartment. He took off his jacket, mask, and bag, and laid on his mattress. He barely had any friends and the friends he had were probably mad that he betrayed the organization. Vanitas sighed. He went in his side and closed his eyes. Wait.. I still have the mangas beside me.. Vanitas opened his eyes to see the mangas beside him. I don't feel like it right now.. Vanitas close his eyes again. He covered his head with his blanket. He usually thought of everything when he was in bed. Vanitas felt his body getting heavy. Vanitas peacefully slept. It's been awhile ever since he slept. But he really liked sleeping.

In the morning
------------------------

Vantias's leg was hurting. He didn't felt like getting out of bed, but he had to eat something. Vantias forced himself to get up. He looked the in cupboard, nothing. He looks in the fridge, nothing but coke and water. Vantias groaned. He got on everything like he always did and headed out. He felt bored. It was the same thing. Get food, and go, get books, go home. Blah blah blah. Vantias headed for the store and got a package of beef jerky. After he got out he opened it and stared eating a piece. Just then a something was by his leg. Vantias looked down. It was a cat. It looked pretty sad. Vantias looked at the piece of beef jerky and sighed. "Here. You can have this." The cat looked delighted and devoured the beef jerky. Just then a girl, who looked like she was those high school girls, picked up the cat. " There you are! Man you keep running away... Sorry, my cat likes to explore the streets. Well I must go bye!" And she walked away. Vantias felt weird, but shook it off. Usually that cat would come to him happy. But today it looked sad he petted it often, but really never fed it. Vantias walked threw the busy streets then noticed something. A flyer for a drawing contest.. for digital only..! Vantias was excited. He really liked drawing. So he grabbed the flyer and sprinted back home. He got out his drawing tablet and pen and started drawing.

2 days later...

Vantias worked non stop. Adding details to his drawing Intill it was perfect Vantias was tired, But he really wanted to win. The prize was 10,000 dollars. He went into the website and submitted his drawing. It was a nebula boy who had the power to make the sky look like a starry night, and make it everything like a dream. Vanitas was happy he was finally done. Now he just had to wait. He collapsed onto his bed. He had been going on a coke diet for the pass 2 days. But he felt excited.

3 weeks later

Vantias was at the place where the winner of the art contest was being announced at. A few days ago some heartless came into the city, but some guy saved the whole city and now was there announcing 3rd, 2nd, and 1st place. Sora.. Vantias stares at him. He was always special. He was all over the news. "And the 1st place winner is... Vantias!" Vantias was pretty surprised that he won but walked to the stage. "Here's your 10,000 dollars!" Sora said. "T-thanks.." Vanitas was becoming an introvert at this point. After the art contest there was a meet in greet for sora and the other winners. Vantias shyness level out the roof. He was asked so many questions like, "how did you draw him?" Or, "wow! Could you teach me how to draw?" Or even, "can I get your autograph?" And one moreee, "what's your age?" Vanitas was starting to get claustrophobic around all these people to the point where he sprinted out of the event. He wasn't looking where he was going but he just wanted to get out. Just then he heard a honking. He turned to his side and saw a car headed right at him. Just then he tripped and literally did what ventus did when terra-nort hit ventus with his keyblade. Vanitas was in a panic state, but got up and ran to his apartment. Meanwhile with sora he was chasing after Vanitas. He wanted to tell Vantias that ventus accepted for who Vantias was, cause ventus told sora that a long while back, and he wanted to tell Vantias, but couldn't. Sora then froze. A car was about to hit vantias intill a cat bumped vantias on the back. Sora was relieved Vantias didn't get hit. As the Vantias ran into the ally way, a girl said, "My cat! My cats following him! Sora-kun Please find my cat and bring him back to me!"the girl pleated to sora. "Sure.. I'll be right back!" Sora then followed Vantias. Vantias on the other hand was not having the best time of his life. His heart was pounding so hard Vantias swore he would have a heart attack.
Just then a cat got into him and tried it's best to hug Vantias. He stared at the cat. He led out a hand and patted the on the head. He was starting to calm down. After he calmed down he hugged the cat.

"Thanks.."Vantias mumbled.

"Meow!" The cat responded back.

Vantias noticed that the cat didn't have a collar.

"Hey.. why don't you have a col-"

Vantias noticed the on the cats ear.

"Hey.. what happened to your ear."

The cat looked down.

"Hey, is your owner abusing you."

The cat nodded.

Vantias sighed.

"Your safe with me.."

Vantias left out a soft smile. Vantias got up and got some bandages and put it around the cats ear.

"Do you have any other scars?"

The kitten led out a paw and Vantias put bandages around it. The cat was purring, then noticed Vantias's arm. The cat saw the cuts on his wrist and started licking them.

"Huh- d-dont lick that!"

The cat stopped and stood up.

"Don't.. ask what it is.."

Just then the door bell rang.

Vantias opened the door and saw sora.

"Hi... Sora..."

"Hey Vantias.. uhm about-"

"I know. And I'm not giving the cat back. The owners been abusing this cat and I know it. Now goodbye."

Vanitas slammed the door. It was basically the afternoon and Vantias felt like a bag of Shit. Sora walked away. Sighing as he did. Really he wanted to tell Vantias, but never got the chance too. Vanitas took off his jacket and mask along with the his bag and the bag of money he had, and laid down in bed. His cat laid with him. Vantias stared at his phone. He had a awful lot of bandages everywhere. Vantias's eyes were giving up on him. Vantias ended up falling asleep. He did really need this sleep. But he aleast had a friend with him now.

Mini bonus!

Strelitzia on the other hand wasted all the money sora got for food and wasted on houseplants.