Chapter 6

A/n: this chapters a bit short tbh so sry

The suicide attempt was here but I wanted too remove it cuz uhm.. I worded it pretty badly in my opinion-

Ok anyway enjoy lol also short ass chapter again.

Vanitas was turning in his bed alot. Sora was gone and now he was somehow freezing. sora on the other hand was fucking suffering."WAKE UP GUYS!" Strelitzia said with the megaphone. Vanitas threw a pillow by the door. Jesus Christ... Vanitas got up. He wanted his jacket. He walked out of the room. "Oh and here! I fixed your jacket!" Strelitzia gave Vanitas his jacket. It had little cute aesthetic patches. Vanitas put it on. It was now more fluffy and the sleeves were a bit longer."you better not destroy that one... Or else I'll beat your ass to the ground.." strelitzia said coldly. Vanitas nodded. He liked the jacket very much and really wore it everyday. "Sora I'm going to force you to go to star wars. It's your last world ok. Plus we can probably get information where the organization Hideout is too! So we don't have to ask marxluxia." Strelitzia said, really she had a point. They couldn't always go to marxluxia cause then xigbar could kill him. Sora sighed. "Fine..." Strelitzia make a portal. " Wanna come Vanitas?" Vanitas nodded his head no."okie dokie! C'mon sora!" And they were gone. Vanitas walked out of the apartment and started climbing the stairs. He got to the roof top. He stared at the ground below the building. Sometimes he felt weird looking down. It made him uncomfortable sometimes. After a few minutes he went back inside.

I'm bored

Vanitas decided too read some of his Tpn manga too past the time.

It soon became night and he couldn't sleep. So he stayed up and watched The promised never land.

2 days later

Vanitas was still bored sora and strelitzia wasn't back for some reason. Vanitas groaned. He got out of bed and walked out of the apartment. After he went down the long stairs he walked out of the building. He walked to the barns and nobles and looked for the manga section. He'd finish his manga series a day ago. Just then he spotted an idol manga. Oh! That's the one that's really popular. Vanitas grabbed it and sat down. Vanitas started reading it. He really liked reading books that had idols in it. Like Hatsune Miku. (Which is a real ,manga it's unofficial found it at barns and nobles)
He liked to cosplay as her in his free time, but he didn't have his Miku cosplay. Vanitas grabbed the rest of the idol books and read them too.

6 hours later
--------------------

He had read so much mangas to the point that there was a huge tower of the ones he finished. "Uhm.. sir.. the book store is about to close.. I recommend you leave.. I'll put all the mangas away." Vanitas immediately got up. "I'm sorry! I got so caught up in uhh reading I didn't realize the store was about to close!" "It's alright, just try to look at your phone next time." Vanitas nodded. Now he felt guilty cause that lady had to put basically all the mangas he read back onto the shelf. Vanitas sighed as he walked back to the apartment. When he got back he collapsed onto his bed. He didn't feel like sleeping. He pulled out his phone and scrolled threw his Kingtube Channel. People seemed to like his content alot. Vanitas scrolled threw kingtube watching videos all night. His cat fell asleep on his bed.

In the morning

Vanitas looked like a bag of shit. His dark bags were even darker and Vanitas looked like he could pass out from sleep deprivation any second. Vanitas yawned. He put on his headphones and got some music on. Ugh.... Vanitas's vision was a bit blurred, but he didn't mind it. And still no sora or strelitzia. Vanitas slammed his head on the bed. His cat jumped. His cat jumped by the window and opened it. It turned around and... Did it's.. businesses. "Tadano we'll get you a litter box soon ok? So try not to do it by the window. He could hear some school girls screaming ew. Vanitas groaned. He grabbed his phone and texted sora.

sora where the fuck are you?

sora?

Respond to me!

Vanitas started to panic. Sora wasn't responding, and he had been gone for 3 days. Oh no oh no oh no.. shit. Vanitas started to overthink. What if there dead? What if they abandoned me? What if they got kidnapped? What if they betrayed me? What if.. what if... FUCK. Vanitas slammed his phone on the bed. His cat was by the window. The cat closed the window and went by Vanitas. Vanitas hugged tadano. He was Trembling really badly. His cat licked his face. Vanitas patted it. He still felt trembly, but he was feeling a bit more alright. Vanitas yawned. His vision was now even more blurry. Maybe I should rest... Vanitas closed his eyes. All he saw was a void of darkness. When he opened them time skipped the the afternoon. "Vanitas! We're finally back!" Vanitas yawned and got up. Vanitas hugged sora. "Hm? Uh-" Vanitas suddenly fell asleep. "Oh come the fuck on." Sora said. Strelitzia laughed. "He was probably so worried about his boyfriend that he fell asleep on you!" Strelitzia said sarcastically. Sora shook Vanitas who opened his eyes. "Vanitas have you been getting rest? Vanitas nodded. "Ok then c'mon you need to go to bed you've been sleeping on me too much!" Sora said a bit annoyed. Vanitas walked back to the room and collapsed into the bed. "Yay...." Strelitzia was laughing so hard at the joke she made. Sora stared at her. "So we got no information about the organization hideout you know." Strelitzia store laughing. "Oh shit your right." Strelitzia said. "Well uh.... Guess we gotta ask marxluxia." Sora groaned. Really sora had been trying to figure out how to get out of this huge ass city and go back home. "Wait.. didn't that guy with the black mask say that there's a portal you can open to get back home in the organization hideout?" Sora recalled. "Oh yeah! But.. once we find out we need a plan cause the organization will be there blocking us from going. Plus they might want to go in too so we're going to have to distract them." "Then we come up with a Plan!" Sora said excited. Strelitzia agreed. She got out her note book and sora talked about the plan. After he was done he said, "we're going to need to tell Vanitas and get the stuff we need. Which means grinding... And buying and wasting money on potions.." sora said. He still had the 10,000 dollars that he won, but he needed like 100 potions. And each potion costed 5$." Well when vanitas wakes up we'll tell him ok?"
Strelitzia agreed. They had a whole plan set up and they hoped that it would work.

Mini bonus!

"HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE WRONG WORLD STRELITZIA!"
"AHHHH RUN THERES A FUCKING HUGE ASS DINOSAUR COMING OUR WAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"