Chapter 5

when vanitas got out of the portal
-----------------------------------------------------

When vanitas fell out of the portal he landed in a throne room. Everything was white. There were two thrones. Vanitas bolted to where he escape but a barrier blocked him. Shit shit shit shit. Vanitas tried to open a portal then realized he could only do it with a Cloak. FUCK. just then the black figure walked out of the portal making the portal disappear. "What do you want with me." Vanitas said as he brought out his keyblade. "I want to punish you for betraying us." The black coated figure then revealed it's face. "I'm the organization's new leader, xigbar. I'm technically xeahnort but different. Now if you want to fight me, you better bring a Good one." Vanitas was ready to fight him. "Ok then I'll beat the shit out of you!" Vanitas yelled to xigbar. "Hm, let's see how much that training paid off." Xigbar brought out xeahnorts keyblade. Vanitas stared at him with cold eyes.

Back to when sora and strelitzia Went into The portal.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora and strelitzia landed in the white flooring. "Ok we need to find where Xigbar and Vanitas are now." Strelitzia said. Just then sora and strelitzia heard a loud, "BANG!" In the room on the other side. "Sora come on I think I now where they are!" Sora and strelitzia sprinted to where the loud bang was. Sora made it first. His eyes widen when he saw xigbar. Vanitas was out of breath kneeling. "Hm, I thought you said you would beat the shit of me." Xigbar recalled Vanitas saying. "Well.... I still.... Will..." Vanitas slowly got up trembling and out his keyblade Infront of him. He had bruises and cuts everywhere in his face. His jacket was torn. Vanitas felt dizzy, but he couldn't really do anything about it. "Vanitas! Sora ran up to the entrance of the throne room then stopped. He realized there was a barrier. "Huh what's wrong sora?" "There's a Barrier.." sora said panicking. All that sora and strelitzia could do was watch as xigbar beat the shit out of Vanitas.

Vanitas ran up too xigbar, he was about to hit him then xigbar teleported behind him. He did a backflip and landed by the thrones. God.. I didn't realize how strong he.. was... Xigbar then hit Vanitas in the stomach. Vanitas Kneeled down holding his stomach. Shit.. that.. actually hurt... Vanitas was in so much pain. "Still not giving up?" Xigbar said with a smirk. Just then he heard something. "BEAT HIS ASS VANITAS!!!!" Strelitzia somehow had a megaphone in her hand yelling to Vanitas to beat xigbar up. Vanitas got u again. Xigbar was shocked how many times Vanitas could push himself back up again, but xigbar was getting a little annoyed. He wasn't going to grab sora and strelitzia and tell him to beat him cause he would probably fail, he just decided to give Vanitas a punishment. Vanitas was having trouble breathing. He was in agony right now. He forced himself to get up and keep fighting, but it was causing more pain. Vanitas bolted to xigbar. Xigbar shot with his arrow gun thing and hit Vanitas's shoulder. Vanitas hit a walk and cried out from all the pain.
Vanitas manged to get up again. But he was more wobbly. "Vanitas! Try to break the barrier!" Sora yelled out.
Vanitas held his keyblade. His jacket was in ruins. Xigbar shot 3 arrows but Vanitas manged to block them all with his keyblade. "Hm, your keeping up a pretty good fight," xigbar said a bit shocked still. Just then xigbar became invisible. Shit where is he... Vanitas turned around keeping his guard up. Sora and strelitzia couldn't see him either. Just then Vanitas got grabbed by xigbar's magic. "SHIT!" Vanitas said out loud. "I want to end Battle to end." Xigbar said and slammed Vanitas into a walk with his magic. Vanitas collapsed into the ground. His keyblade was also on the ground. Vanitas tried to reach for it, but xigbar stomped in his hand. Shit.. shit.. sh.... Vanitas was surrounded by darkness. He couldn't handle the pain. Vanitas laid there. Just then strelitzia and Sora broke the barrier. "NOW YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH US!" Sora and strelitzia yelled xigbar. "Actually.. nah, I was just giving this kid a taste of his own medicine." Xigbar grabbed an unconious Vanitas and threw him at sora and strelitzia. "Here, take him, he's pretty much useless." Xigbar opened a portal with his left arm and disappeared into it. "Vanitas! Are you ok!" Strelitzia said worried, sora picked Vanitas up cradle style. "We need to find a way out now." "We shouldn't have thought about that.." strelitzia said in a bored tone. Just then xigbar came back. "Also here, I forgot your portal out ok baiiii," and xigbar was gone again. Sora and strelitzia blinked at each together, but shrugged it off and walked in.