chapter 9 |fun day pt2!

I'ma try to make this long 💀

Also help

One of my plushies keeps lighting up ( like it has a button for it too blare in my eyes 💀 ) even though I never press the button 💀

Anyway enjoy! Oh yea and tw for some traumatic things

Also pls read my other story's, also I like comments ( i'll try to reply )
★★★★

The four friends walked too the cosplay shop. Vanitas was excited. While robo and strelitzia we're bonding.
"We're here!" Strelitzia said while putting her hands out. Sora stared at her wallet. Rest in peace too my wallet.. strelitzia and Vanitas rushed inside. "I wonder what's inside." Robo said.

Vanitas and strelitzia grabbed prob 20 cosplays. "Is that a Hatsune Miku cosplay Vanitas..?" Sora looked like he's a gonna laugh. "Shut up!" Vanitas shot back. Sora started laughing. Robo just smiled. Sora paid and Vanitas sat at the bench outside the store. Robo was also outside. Just then the words "Miku colorful stage" is what she heard by vanitas's gummi phone. "Hm? What's that?"" Vanitas stared at her and then looked back. "Oo is that project sekai?" Someone said. "Uh- yes..?" "O cool I play the game too! Wanna friend each together? "Sure.." while the Radom stranger and Vanitas we're talking strelitzia was begging sora to buy a a maid dress. Sora didn't know what she was planning. "Fine.. but NO MORE COSPLAYS." Strelitzia was smriking while sora paid for it.

"Okie dokie! Soo what should we do?" Strelitzia asked. The stranger left and Vanitas was playing co-op show with them. "Uhh guys?" "I don't know, what about you robo?" Sora asked. Robo shrugged. "Vanitas?"

"Hm?"

"Where should we go?"

"Uhh karaoke?" Vanitas responded. "Sure! Guys let's go!" And strelitzia started walking.

While everyone was walking Vanitas kept thinking about stuff. It was usually his tramau. And stuff.

Useless

Failure

Cry baby

Idiot

Vanitas didn't like thinking about this type of shit. God why do I think with this shit.. Vanitas was looking down the whole time. "Hm? Is something wrong?" Vanitas turned too his side. Robo looked a bit worried. "Yea, I'm fine." Vanitas responded. He sometimes felt like he has being watched by that old man. Well, he could never see his face really, cause it was covered by a black box in his vision. It was a pretty long walk too a karaoke building or something, but the made it. "I wonder who will beat me in Karaoke!" Strelitzia announced, she was pretty excited. Vanitas stared at the building. He was tired for some reason. He shrugged it off. And walked inside with the others. Sora got a room and they all sat down. "Soo heat should we get?" Strelitzia asked trying too contain her excitement. "I want a tuxedo cake and uh.... I guess I'll try a drink any kind." Vanitas responded.

"I'll take strawberry shortcake." Robo also responded

"Kk!" Strelitzia put the order in. "Now we sing! Cause yesssss" strelitzia said with some sas

"I'll go first!" Strelitzia said and looked for a song. Eventually she found one and played it.

Strelitzia was singing the song uh.... Wait what was it called again? Uh, Sisters MercY ( kagmine rin and kagmine len) tadano was enjoying it. When the sing ended the food came. "YESS!!! Thank you!" Strelitzia put the food in the table. "I love strawberry short cake!!!!" Strelitzia was shoving the cake in her mouth. Vanitas was enjoying his tuxedo cake. ( It is so good i swear too god ) "so who's gonna sing next?" Strelitzia said with cake stuffed in her mouth. "How about robo?" Robo nodded and grabbed the mic from strelitzia.