chapter 8 |fun day, pt1

Vanitas rubbed his eyes. He had heard strelitzia and sora talking. Get got out of bed and walked out of the room. "Vanitas your awake!" Strelitzia said excited. "Hm? Did I miss something?" "Well... We made a plan, but we'll tell you later, anyway let's go have a day of fun!" Vanitas looked down at his feet and froze. A cockroach crawling by him. "AAAA HOLY SHIT ITS A COCKROACH!" Vanitas screamed out and hid behind sora. Strelitzia also hid behind sora at the sight. "Am I the only one who's not afraid of these!?" Sora grabbed a tissue and grabbed it and threw it out on the balcony. Strelitzia and Vanitas let out a sigh of relief. "Anyway let's go! I know the first place we will go!"

★. ★. ★.

"We're here!" It was a pretty huge mall. Vanitas looked amazed. As they entered Vanitas felt excited. "Let's go buy clothes!" Strelitzia grabbed vanitas's hand and ran to a clothing store. "Hey wait for mee!!" Sora yelled out while catching up. "I'm going to try to look hot, hehe" Vanitas said smirking. "I'd like to see you try," strelitzia shot back smirking too. Vanitas looked for a tank top while strelitzia looks for a dress. Sora just waited, really he didn't need anything. "Oh shoot, I forgot my bag at the apartment! Damn it.." "forget the bag we can buy a new one!" Vanitas nodded. After awhile strelitzia and Vanitas finally decided. "That will be 200$ sir," the cashier said. Sora handed his credit card while tears streamed down his cheek. "Your going to pay me back strelitzia..." Sora mumbled to himself. "Let's put them on!" Vanitas nodded with a smile.

A few minutes later

★. ★. ★.

Strelitzia came out with a dress she found and thought it was cute. "Vanitas c'mon, come out!" Strelitzia exclaimed. Vanitas finally came out. He was wearing a white tank top for men, blue ripped shorts, white socks ( u can't see them ), and black boots. ( Also kitty headphones purple kind ) "there. Happy now? " Vanitas said. "You look adorable!" Strelitzia commented. "Thanks..-" "ok now let's-" just then strelitzia spotted a girl about her age looking at her. "Oh sorry, I just liked the dress you were in." The girl said. "Uhm thank you!" Strelitzia responded back. "I'm robo. I just came here cause I got bored." Robo explained. Robo had cyan and green hair with light pink eyes. She was basically a human robot, but yea, well or maybe I should just make her human. Eh, but she's like a human cause she's water proof, ok I'll say more once I finish. Robo ad strelitzia talked for awhile. While sora and Vanitas went to go get drinks. "ITS THE VOICE ACTORS OF THE RISE OF THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES MEET AND GREET!!!!!" Vanitas screamed out and rushed over there. Luckily the line was small. Sora sighed. "I'll go get drinks."

Vanitas pov
★★★★★★

Really Vanitas didn't express his feelings as much, but when he saw anything rottmnt, he would be pretty excited and happy, he had a special place in his heart for rise of the mutant ninja turtles. As Vanitas waited for the people Infront of him to get there autographs, he talked too himself for some reason. When it was his turn he felt like an intervort, "hello! Soo I'm guessing you want an autograph right?" Vanitas nodded. Vanitas took off his purple cat headphones. "Uhm.. could you sign these..?" Vanitas said. Donny's voice actor nodded. ( Look idk Donny's voice actors name I'm sry ༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ ) Vanitas took a pic with his phone. Just then Donny's voice actor handed him a plushie of Donny from rise. "Uh, t-thanks you!" "Your welcome." Vanitas waved goodbye and went too the table sora was at.

Sora's pov
•••••••••••••
Sora walked to the boba place. Really everyone was distracted by everything. Sora looked at the menu. "Uhm excuse me." The person looked up. "Yes? How many I help you?" "I'll take a vanilla bean with Carmel boba, a peanut colada with mango boba, a strawberry with also mango boba, and a green apple with no boba." The person running the boba shop nodded. After a little bit they handed sora the drinks. "Here you go!" Sora thanked them and sent too a table and waited. He soon saw strelitzia, a girl named robo, and Vanitas coming back toward where he was at.

Strelitzia pov
××××××××××××
Strelitzia sat down on one of the chairs in the mall and talked too robo. She felt happy talking to her.

"Soo what do you like?"

"Hmm, I guess.. writing?"

"Oh ye! I forgot too say! I'm strelitzia!"

"That's a nice name."

"Anyway, me and friends came here for a day of fun! Really we're going too more places after this! Wait.. where are they!"

"I saw a raven haired boy go to the meet and greet of the rottmnt and a brown hair boy going to a boba place."

"Oh that's them!" I see sora got four drinks for us. C'mon! Let's go meet him!"

Robo nodded. And followed strelitzia.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

When they all met back sora was by a table in the little food court. "Hey, I got y'all drinks!" Sora exclaimed. Vanitas was by sora being all jumpy. "Hm? Was there something exciting Vanitas?" Strelitzia asked him. "Yes. My favorite character voice actor signed my cat headphones!!!! I have his autograph and I took a pic of him and omg omg omggggg!!!!!! AAAAA!!!! PLUS I EVEN GOT A DONNY PLUSHIE!!!!!" Vanitas said really really excited and happy about it. "Wow, I've never seen you this happy before Vanitas." Sora chuckled. Vanitas looked embarrassed. "Well really I have a hard time expressing my feelingsss, but this may be the only time you see me like this." Vanitas responded back. "Hm, I still remember the times you acted like that in your room, really you were talking so fast about how rottmnt movie was coming out nobody could understand you!" Robo exclaimed. "Wait, you know him?" Robo nodded. Vanitas looked even more embarrassed. "Hey also, what's this drink you god us Sora?"

Strelitzia and sora had there mouths wide open. "You don't know what boba is!?" They both said at the same time. Vanitas felt like he said something wrong. "Eh I wonder what flavor it is." Vanitas took a sip, he was amazed by how it tasted."I feel like I've been living in a ditch for 10 years for not knowing what this thing is." Vanitas said drinking it super fast. Robo laughed. "May I come along on your, 'day of fun'?" Robo asked. "Yes! Yes you can!" Strelitzia quickly responded. Robo smiled. "Soo where are we going next?" Vanitas asked sipping his boba. "Oh oh oh.. we're not done here yet.." strelitzia announced. "We're going to the cosplay shop here!" Vanitas hit the table with his hands. "COSPLAY SHOP!? IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO COSPLAY!" Vanitas screamed out. "Vanitas! You need to be more quiet people can hear you!" Sora scolded Vanitas. "Sorry. I just can't help it when I here something i love." Robo chuckled. "C'mon let's go!" Strelitzia said. Vanitas finished his boba, choked on one of the boba's, and threw away the boba that he finished.

"Let's go!"

Bonus!
~(つˆДˆ)つ。☆

Robo is a human robot that xehanort made when he was in training with eraqus. Well she has organs, flesh, and hair like a normal human including a heart. She's water proof and thundera is her weakness. She's a pretty good dodger and fighter. She has a reaper as her weapon.

Vanitas really likes chai tea with sugar in it. Just like me! He likes to draw and finds rottmnt really exciting too him. He even got a Donny plushie! Ill give more of Vanitas next part. I may not do it cause I get easily distracted with other things!

Strelitzia really likes to talk too people she never known! She also likes dresses too!

Also thank you Juanfrathehedgehog for putting my book into your reading list! I'm very happy that someone enjoys this book! :)

Also ty for 45 reads! Sorry if this is short, I'll try to make pt2 longer, but anyway tysm for reading this book! Really I thought that this wouldn't really get many reads, but it reached 45 so ty!

Cya in pt2 of fun day!