11

When in the beta room again, Hoseok has cleared his bed for Yoongi. The plan is simple: have sex, mark Hoseok, have a break.

The plan was simple, now Yoongi doesn't know what's up and what's down while Hoseok rams into him from behind, making Yoongi see stars as he's hitting that special spot dead-on on every thrust. What started out as a doggy style position when Hoseok threw Yoongi onto his bed is now still similar to it, only that Hoseok is using one hand to hold one of Yoongi's hands behind his back and push his upper body onto the mattress, into the pillow, and his other hand to hold onto Yoongi's black locks, alternating between pulling his head up by his hair to hear those delicious, deep moans of pleasure and pushing his head into the pillow, his face being squished and the pillow getting drooled on. Seems like Yoongi really likes it, though.

Yoongi's free hand was fisted in the bed sheet at first, knuckles turning white, but now he's grabbed one of his own butt cheeks to try and spread himself more open for Hoseok, for his Hobi, he's spreading his legs every few thrusts and soon it's becoming too much.

The rest of the pack are all chilling about the room, everyone having found a place to sit or lay down and slowly stroke themselves while enjoying the show.

"You like being dominated, hyung?" Hoseok asks in a raspy voice and he's so out of breath, yet speaking filthily for the entire room to hear. "Even when you're topping, you like Tae doing all the work, and talk dirty to you, huh? Don't you? You like it when we make you feel small?" Yoongi whimpers at that, Hoseok pulling his head up by his hair once again. "Weak?" he rasps into Yoongi's ear and starts nibbling on it while Yoongi's pants become shorter and louder. "That's so hot, kitten... We'll protect you, you know? You're always safe with us, just let go and enjoy it, don't think about it, we'll always look after our little kitten." Hoseok moans, so very close as Yoongi starts nodding furiously and shed a few more tears of happiness and oversensitivity.

Suddenly, he's flipped onto his back, Hoseok sliding back in smoothly and starting to stroke off Yoongi in time with his thrusts. "Mark me, Hyung. Do it, Alpha!" he grunts into Yoongi's ear and nosing at the top of Yoongi's head, pressing his neck all up into his alpha's face and feels Yoongi latch onto it.

Hoseok smells amazing, so clean and just so Hoseok, that Yoongi loses himself. He licks and nibbles at the younger's neck, feeling his oncoming orgasm, and he locates the beta's scent gland to immediately bite down on it, maybe a little too harshly. Both men come at once, Hoseok spilling into Yoongi as he's burying himself even deeper and stroking his hyung through it, Yoongi coming onto their chests and bellies, still not letting go of Hoseok's neck, wrapping his arms around the dancer's torso and bringing him closer to himself.

Once both their breathing has come back to regular, Hoseok tries to peel himself off of Yoongi who is still latched onto his neck and holding him like a koala. He hears a silent 'shit...' from somewhere but he doesn't recognize the voice or where it came from as his ears fill with static and his sight becomes blurry. He drops himself slowly onto Yoongi, who maneuvers the younger onto his side, still clutching him with arms and legs, still biting Hoseok, like a dog not wanting to let go of the steak it's found.

Like that, they start relaxing, Hoseok letting go completely to just laze around and not move, and Yoongi starting to relax his jaw muscles, slowly letting his teeth unclench from Hoseok's neck, but tongue and lips still all over the bite. He laps up the little blood that's shown, and kisses the center and all around the mark, making Hoseok stir a little.

Both of them feel relaxed, and joined. Deeper than any other bond they've had so far, they look into each other's half closed eyes as their focus returns, and feel like they're home, finally.

The rest of the group has closed in on them and is standing beside the bed, looking at what's changed, making sure they're okay but only get a glance at the dopey smiles both of their pack mates are sporting now and relax. They also get a glance at Yoongi's stark naked, pale, cute butt and the difference between Hoseok's and Yoongi's skin tones, thinking about how happy they are to have such great, fitting people in their lives. It's a pretty emotional moment for everyone.

When said pale, cute butt starts to leak Hoseok's cum though, Yoongi grimaces and starts squirming and complaining (obviously fake) about how dirty he is now, and 'who's going to give me a bath now?'.

Hoseok just laughs quietly and smiles as he pulls his hyung closer yet again, giving him a chaste kiss on the lips, "I love you, Yoongi." he whispers, still smiling.

Yoongi starts blushing again, but returning the sunshine smile with his own gummy one, "I love you, too, Seok-Seok." he says, even quieter and also returns the cute kiss.

They are becoming more aware of their surroundings as they come out of their post-marking-haze and hear snippets of the others' conversation. "Yeah, I think I saved Korea in a past life or something to deserve this." and "can I have a kink for seeing Hobi-hyung and Yoongi-hyung smiling at each other? Because I think I have that." to which Namjoon replies, "don't we all...". Then two smacks are heard. That's about the time Hoseok and Yoongi decide to get up and see what's up with the others.

They all crowd the living room once again, eating more than they probably should and laughing and cuddling.

The rest of the day, Yoongi gets to mark Taehyung, Jimin and Seokjin, leaving Namjoon and Jeongguk for later that night. With every single mating and marking Yoongi feels more complete, more at ease with himself and with the world around him. He knows it's ridiculous, but it feels like the air has become fresher, like he's become stronger without exercise and like he's gotten the best sleep of his life, without having actually slept that day. When he tells the others, because he's decided on telling them everything from now on – starting from how much they mean to him up to what's bothering him – they call it 'gay, hyung' and 'you really are a gross, old fashioned grandpa' and Seokjin's lovely 'you should maybe write that down, looks like your writer's block just vanished. just wait and soon you'll write a hundred gross love songs about us and how beautiful my face is'.

Yoongi's happy. He is actually happy, right now. There will be moments when he's not happy, or not that happy, but it's okay. Because at the end of the day, and in fact at the end of every day of the rest of his life, he'll be with his pack. He'll be okay.