Prologue

For the Welsh Dragon, nothing mattered more than ending his feud with the White one. Their Rivalry had caused war and destruction as he knew it but was nothing but a sealed relic forced to lend his power to his hosts. Ddraig didn't mind it as he had some great hosts, Belzard, Elsha, and many more but his current one was utter shit. He had been awake ever since he had joined that co-ed school.

His current host was a pervert of high grandeur with no skill whatsoever. He knew the Devils when he sensed them at school and only kept his host and his friends because they had detected his presence but now his host joined the Devils, all he thought of was getting his own harem.

Ddraig, the Welsh Dragon. The Red Dragon Emperor. The fucking dragon of Domination was reduced to be a battery for a worthless teenage male. It was infuriating to him, his other host even as a late bloomer at least had the talent to start with but right now. He wouldn't help Issei at all. Just because a person had him inside didn't mean that he would automatically help them. They had to be skilled and have a good goal...not some paltry beta male drive!

Ddraig pondered for a moment as he noticed those two women who seemed to be dark elves. The first was a beauty with long silky black hair dressed in purple as she had triple H-cups and her aide was definitively in the triple-Ds. Her aide had less pointy ears meaning a half-blood as she seemed to be a thief from the medieval ages from what he could recall. She had ruby-colored eyes and platinum blonde hair tied in a side ponytail on the right side.

They were holding a human male who was about the same age as Issei but he had spiky blonde hair with blue eyes. His cheeks had three whiskers marked each as he was wounded. They seemed to be running from a group of armed women who seemed to be at least 7 of them. they stopped looking for them as they ran from some man. This man was dragged back through that strange portal but Ddraig knew that this boy would be a better host than his current one. As Issei slept in class and while no one noticed, he shot himself out of Issei from his pants and ran away by the window towards the boy as he could smell where they were hiding.

as he approached them, he was almost blasted by a fireball which he dodged as a red gauntlet before he spoke up.

''Wait! I don't mean any harm. I came to offer help after you came out of this portal.'' Ddraig spoke as the queen seemed to speak to him in a demanding manner.

''And why should I trust you? You could be a trap from these perverted scumbags, the black dogs!'' She said as she prepared another fireball to blast him. Ddraig then spoke up.

''Then we have a common hatred. My previous wielder is a worthless perverted teenager who wants to be a harem king! I am the Red Dragon who is sealed in that gauntlet right now. I just want a hard-working host who isn't a pervert.'' Ddraig said as the queen then asked him another question.

''How can you benefit us? Our continent was destroyed by these black dogs and the seven shield alliance is after us thinking we are with them.'' The queen asked as Ddraig answered her.

''Then with me making him my new host, you'll get a god slayer meaning these perverts will stand no chance. I am a battlefield changer just use me already! I don't wanna get back to my worthless perverted host!'' Ddraig pleaded as the queen nodded and then said her final piece before allowing the dragon to have his wish granted.

''I hope you are right Dragon for both our sakes.'' The queen growled as he went inside the boy as they got away. It would amazing once his previous host realized that he is now worthless as he should be.

Timeskip: later in the ORC building

''See Issei, that Fallen Angel killed you because you had a Sacred Gear in you. Now please focus your power as I instructed you to.'' Rias said as Issei did as such but to the surprise of ORC...nothing happened. Rias then frowned as she used a circle on Issei while muttering.

''That is strange...you took all of my 8 pawns to be resurrected so I expected you to have a Sacred Gear. Hell, I was expecting a Longinus but not nothingness.'' Rias said dejectedly. Akeno then spoke up.

''Buchou perhaps it is simply Issei's potential? Maybe the scent of Dragon Koneko got from him is from a relative?'' Akeno said as Koneko rebutted her.

''No, the smell of Dragon came from the Perv. Can we go now? I don't wanna spend any more seconds with this trash.'' Koneko said blandly as Kiba spoke up.

''I guess that will see with the case of that stray devil Buchou. If that doesn't work well...'' Kiba left the sentence hanging as Issei asked some questions.

''Woah, woah, if that was true then why did that Fallen try to freaking kill me?! It has to be because of that Sacred Gear! otherwise, why am I into the fold then?!'' Issei asked his valid questions as Rias sighed and answered him.

''It has to be otherwise no...my life can't end like this.'' Rias tried to find an explanation and Issei was about to ask her another question but she decided to not answer him by speaking up again.

''A-Anyway, tomorrow is the day we take down that stray devil, if your Sacred Gear doesn't awaken then...well we'll cross that when we get there but by the Satans...what am I supposed to do?'' Rias said as it seemed that many people wouldn't have an answer. Akeno then reminded something greatly important which would change things.

''If Issei doesn't awaken his Sacred Gear Buchou, you know that he and his buddies will be expelled and sent to juvie right? Sona only tolerated them because one of them had a Sacred Gear.'' Akeno said delivering bone-chilling words to Issei's ears as he now knew why he was never expelled after all the peeping he had done these last two months.