Chapter 9

Naoto's POV

I was on my bed as I was thinking about what had transpired last night. The reveal of Olga's and Chloe's possible feelings and now Ino. The fact Olga thought I wouldn't escape Polygamy was startling. I sighed in bed as a knock was heard on my door and opened it to reveal Chloe who asked me a question.

''Chloe? What is going on?'' I asked as she entered the room, and then closed the door and locked it as she pushed me onto the bed and she began speaking.

''Naoto... I've had enough. I can't wait anymore. With what was revealed tonight, I decided to be more direct about my love and make love to you. I love you Naoto. Ever since you joined and helped us...I had lost faith in humanity and you nearly died for us many times. You never asked for anything other than food and shelter so now...Let me take care of you.'' Chloe said as she slowly removed my clothes and then hers.

She then slowly grabbed my shaft as she slowly began licking it which was weird, tickling, and pleasant. She then put it in her mouth as she began bopping her up and down on my manhood as slurpy noises could be heard and I could feel something building as it seemed to generate heat I wanted her about it as it was the same kind of heat about when you need to piss but lighter and funnier.

''Chloe..! I feel weird and something feels like coming out.'' I said as as she kept going as a white liquid seemed to slightly overflow from her mouth as she swallowed some of as she licked the rest of her cheek and swallowed it before she spoke.

''That was your first ejaculation?! I didn't think you were pure! T-thank you so much. Now for the main course as she put my erect cock over her womanhood as it slowly entered it and I seemed to be unable to speak as Chloe smiled with tears of happiness.

''Congrutaltion... you aren't a boy anymore. I hope it isn't too much for you?'' She asked as she was worried. While I wasn't a kid anymore it was still my first time. I began to speak or try to explain.

''Not any...more. It feels funny but not unpleasant... I just wasn't expecting this... in any shape or form.'' I said as she smiled and she began bouncing back and forth on my rod as the sensation from earlier was slowly building again but it was slightly different. Each bounce made me caress her inner walls as it felt like small bumps with what I could best describe as suction cups even if wasn't that as our intercourse proceeded. This time her face was heating up too as as it seemed she began feeling the same heat or her equivalent I guess. The pace quickened as we both climaxed together.

The mood was tense but we fell asleep together under the blanket. Before falling asleep I could swear I heard moaning as I looked but saw the door slightly open and then closed it.

Later that knight I woke up to go take a piss when I overheard noises and I recognized the voice. It was Claudia... she was playing with womanhood or pussy as Chloe called it as she was muttering some things.

''Klaus...! Why did you or Graves do this?! Aarrrgh...to make it worse the Dark Knight gets a happy ending while I don't after being loyal and caring...'' Claudia said playing with herself.

Well, that certainly explained who spied on me. So she was betrayed by her Husband and Graves... I couldn't blame her for being this way. If I spent years of life for these two and get rewarded with plan betrayal and rape I'd be fucking pissed. I decided to act like I didn't any fucking thing and ignore it. It wasn't my business and even if it was I don't force it unless it would become an issue. I then got back into my room and went back to sleep as Chloe grabbed my arm and snuggled again.

The next day: Kuoh Academy: After School

The school day was shit but I began walking home when I saw Rias coming towards me to speak. I waited as Rias began talking to me.

Naoto..! huff...huff... I wanted to tell you something. One of the exorcists got the fragment stolen... if you can stop the theft of the other one...it would help as a war is bound to happen. Can you please be on the lookout for Kiba? He has been acting not like himself since they arrived...I think his PTSD is taking over.'' Rias said as I nodded and asked a question.

''Alright, thanks for the heads up, Do you know who took it?'' I asked as Rias nodded and told me who it was.

''It's Freed Sellzen, The crazy psycho... you know the one.'' Rias said as I nodded and told her what I'd do.

''Alright, here's what I'd do if I were you. Tell your superior to send for help as something big may happen. I can find Freed with no problem with my sensory abilities. I'll kill him and whoever I can there. Then stay here as your peerage has issues needing to fixed and Kiba may be branded a Stray by what you told so I'll try to prevent that. If anything go ask Olga for help. I'll warn her of it in advance in case.'' I said before leaving as Rias nodded and spoke up.

''Thanks...I'll do what you said. You've been helping us a lot and your advice helped us a ton recently.'' Rias as she went her separate way. It seemed I was right. They had sent two dumbasses unqualified for the job and now they were losing their weapon because of it. Another thing for me to fix but I smiled as Ddraig even did as such as it would finally time to unleashed the Balance Breaker I had been working on.