Chapter 8

Naoto's POV

I was shocked, to say the least as in front of me was Ino Yamanaka, a Kunoichi from Konoha. How?! When?! What?! I couldn't process her being here and how did she manage to fucking me?! Olga teleported us from another dimension and Eostia was way overseas from the Elemental Nations. How the fuck did she follow me here?! Ino deciding that she had enough of me being left speechless kept speaking.

''Well, are you gonna explain to me why you rana way mister or do I have to pry it out of your mind?'' Ino asked as I sighed and began explaining.

''It's complicated... I ran away and defected when Sasuke killed Naruto. I went overseas and joined another Village so to speak and...'' I explained or tried to but Ino kept going on me. It seemed like she knew everything that had happened.

''Trust me mister I know. Do you know how much fucking problem you caused us? Konoha was destroyed after we barely won the 4th Ninja War and these assholes from the Black Dogs tried to enslave our woman. Luckily for us, we had the Edo Tensei Hokages to use a Jutsu to send us here but still that left marks on people. Sakura may have gotten captured and Sasuke even if he was a traitor died saving us. Your actions did a lot of damage to us...'' Ino said as she let out some of her emotions flow as I caressed her cheek and began wiping her tears away as I spoke.

''If I said I didn't have regrets...I'd be a horrible liar. I left and defected to cope and my actions had consequences. What's worse is that I felt happy where I ended up and I never thought my actions would affect all these innocent lives... I'm deeply sorry. I'm also sorry to have skimped out on you... Back then...you were all over Sasuke and I bet that if I won the Exam we'd go out together... it was a throwaway line to cheer you up but I didn't think you actually wanted to do so. I took my bet and promise for granted and it hurt you. I'm sorry... I should have been more aware of what I made you feel... I can say sorry and apologize forever but it won't change what happened... I'm sorry...'' I said as Ino nodded while crying as she nodded.

''We both are... I'm sorry...sniff...that I yelled at you. I just came back from a war and you also but yours hasn't ended. It just hurts ya know...'' Ino said while crying as I nodded and soothed her.

''I know... I left to cope but there were healthier alternatives... We can try to save them... I'm working with the people Volt originally wanted so we may help each other.'' I said as Ino nodded as we made up. I then spoke again.

''I should warn you though... this world is full of the Supernatural... I made some allies here too but be aware. I'll brief you more later. Let's go to where I live with these girls. You need a home and they need to hear about Volt's plan.'' I said as Ino and I went back to our home. There as I entered with Ino, the looks were all on me, especially Olga and Chloe as I began explaining.

''Hey...this is awkward... This is Ino Yamanaka. She is from where I originally came from. Volt attacked them and took many women hostage... as payback against me and you for us escaping...'' I said as shock was evident before Olga spoke.

''I see... she seems quite fond of you Naoto. I do hope you aren't hiding something from me and Chloe. That'd be very bad for your hide. Anyway...Ino was it? You said Volt attacked you? Did he plan to rape women? Are there any people you can remember by their names?'' Olga asked Ino after chiding me leaving her threat hanging. Ino then answered her.

''Yes, there were... Their names are Hicks, Kean, Beardsley, Graves Levantine, Klaus Levantine, Shemuhaza, John Mandeville, and the Mortadella Brothers.'' Ino explained as Olga nodded and many in the Seven Shield Alliance and sour looks as the confirmation that they had rats in their ranks and were betrayed was evident.

''Beardsley...! It can't be..'' Alicia muttered in disbelief.

''Father and my own husband Klaus! This is absurd!'' Claudia said in shock.

''So the bug breed I banished is in there...'' Kaguya muttered somberly.

''That vile piece of shit..! My own father John Mandeville is in it!'' Chloe raged with her fist clenched.

''Volt...the man I love as fell so low...'' Maia said somberly as Celestine spoke.

''I see... so my vision was true. You were right Naoto... I did ignore the signs that were there...'' Celestine said embarrassed as she now knew how lucky they all were. I then spoke up as it was now a huge intel.

''Sorry everyone... now we know that they still don't have the power to come here... They attacked outside of Eostia to get to me meaning they lack it for now.'' I said as Olga nodded before speaking again.

''Yes, it gives us an immense opportunity to strike back. They don't know how this world works and Naoto managed somewhat to appease the Devils by Helping Rias. If we can gather more allies and learn new skills...we may have a better chance. Now let us all go rest. Chloe... guide Ino to her room and show her how things work here. MY Dark Knight and I need to have a serious talk.'' Olga said as everyone left and I was left alone with Olga as her stern look said I was in for a massive scolding. I stayed silent as she spoke.

''Look she is too close to you to not matter... WHAT TRULY HAPPENED TO MAKE YOU LEAVE?'' Olga demanded me as I sighed before I explained to her how it all happened.

''I didn't lie... I did promise to go out on a date with her when we were kids but that was during the Chuunin Exams if I won the tournament. I did but it was a throwaway line to cheer her up. I didn't know she'd actually want to. Then sometimes later...maybe two months. Sasuke defected and he killed my younger Twin brother Naruto. It's how I got to Eostia and joined you and Chloe. I didn't lie... I just omitted that part with Ino as I was trying to cope with my loss and didn't see it as important while grieving... I have no excuse, your Majesty.'' I told her the truth. Olga took a few seconds as she held her firm look but spoke more softly.

''Naoto... you don't know how much you mean to me and Chloe... When she was clingy to you...we though you had lied to us... You really should pay more attention to a woman's feelings. Look I'll be blunt Naoto...I doN't think you'r gonna escape Polyhamy. I just said how much you mean to Chloe and me. That girl Ino tracked you...so that makes three and that's not counting Alicia warming up to you. Just pay more attention alright...'' Olga said as I was shocked to say the least as I spoke up.

''Your highness..! I don't know what to say... I never though you and Chloe were...!'' I tried to explain as Olga silenced me as she nodded. I now understood that I was naive and lakced awareness when it came to love. I always took pride at being the brain between me and naruto but I guess the apples didN't fell far from the tree. It seemed I had a lot more to think about now.