Chapter 10

Naoto's POV

I arrived at the church and began using the Boosted Gear with Ddraig as I saw the psycho that I was warned about. He already had stolen a piece from the church and I then used some shadow clones to hold him as he was caught off guard by my surprise attack. He began struggling as he was cursing as he was trying to break free from my clones grasp.

''What the fuck? Let go of me you freak..!'' Freed said only for me to shove a Rasengan in his face killing and shocking the girls as they could get one of their stolen pieces back. the remains of his head were flung everywhere as I kept going and landed in front of Kiba to try and reason with him.

''Stop what you are doing or I promise you won't like what your life will become if you do.'' I said as Kiba snarled and unleashed his Sacred Gear to try and force his way past me.

''Like hell, I will... I need to destroy the swords! They ruined so many lives! Move or die!'' Kiba said as I punted and overpowered him with ease before trying to reason with him once again and if that failed well...he already was a stray so this would be a mercy kill if I didn't have any other options.

''Sure... blame the damn object instead of the fucking blacksmith who made the thing dumbass! You want revenge and make sure this kind of shit doesn't happen... kill the asshole who made the swords...not the weapon themselves. This church can make them again dumbass.'' I tried to reason with him but he tried to slash at me more aggressively as I gave him his last chance.

''Last chance Issiah... stop this at once and put your effort on the right perpetrator or die!'' I gave the ultimatum as Kiba sadly couldn't be reasoned with.

''N-Never!'' He said as I sighed before I used my Rasengan on his head.

''Dumbass...you had so much potential. Friends who were worried sick about you and you threw it all away by not seeing reason. I'm sorry but you left me no choice...'' I said somberly as I killed him. This was gonna strain my relationship with Rias and possibly the Devil but we couldn't afford a damn war right now. Just then a voice was heard as it spoke.

''So this is the Red Dragon Emperor? I thought you three said it was in that Hyodou kid that murdered Raynare..'' The voice said revealing the man in the picture I was told to worry about. This was Kokabiel... one of the cadres for the Fallen Angel.

Kokabiel then continued speaking.

''Never in my life Have I seen a Sacred Gear break the system and run away to choose a new host. I guess you were the one who killed her then?'' He asked as the other three fallen were getting ready to attack I nodded.

''You got that right... ''I said as Ddraig and I used the Balance Break together as a draconic red armor began covering my body as Ddraig spoke up.

''Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker Activated'' Ddraig said as I rushed and ripped 2 of the fallen angels' heads off before using my tail on the third one to impale their brain before yanking their head off their body. That way I only had Kokabiel to worry about as I began gathering power as Ddraig could be heard chanting.

''Boost, Boost, Boost, Boost, Boost, Boost, Boost, Boost, Boost, Boost'' Ddraig chanted as I then blitzed Kokabiel by using shadow clones to distract him before I appeared behind him and I then ripped his ten black feathered wings off his body making him fall to the ground as he screamed in pain.

I then created the biggest Rasegan I could and landed it on him killing the guy. This was how you were getting rid of a threat. You didn't waste time more than needed as I heard a voice. It was coming from one in white armor similar to mine as Ddraig began warning me about them.

''Be careful Partner... That is the White One I told you about.'' Ddraig said as I nodded and the white one spoke up.

''So you are my rival huh? I guess you will be worth fighting then. I guess the big honcho won't be happy that I couldn't drag Kokabiel for his punishment.'' He said as I answered him back and decided I wasn't gonna humor this guy's delusion about rivalry anyway.

''Rivalry... ptff... yeah right...I ain't fighting you. Bug me with that shit again and I'll just kill ya. Rivalry is not gonna happen with me around.'' I said and the guy grunted in anger before leaving. I was about to leave another voice was heard as it spoke to me.

''Well, well, you got a new toy of some kind kiddo... no matter...Volt wants ya dead so please don't fight too much alright?'' The voice said revealing Hicks and Issei Hyoudou?! But how?! No matter as I would have time to figure it out latter when I at least weakened one of the biggest threats I knew right now.